Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Starsky1

I’m ML 750-770, what’s the likelihood they will make it that far down the list?

I think v likely

• Registered Users Posts: 11 CrillyCronker

Starsky1 wrote: »
    I think v likely

I hope so, it’s such a long process! Well done to everyone that has got the call so far, much deserved after such a long wait, congratulations

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Gymshark

Any more calls? I’m literally chomping at the bit here! I’m thinking imagine they didn’t get to me because of deferred candidates lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Acrossthepond1

Long time lurker here but just got the call! Buzzing! Vetting cleared pretty quick since I had been out of the country for a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 darren1919

Long time lurker here but just got the call! Buzzing! Vetting cleared pretty quick since I had been out of the country for a while!

Merit position?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Orbital1

Congrats. What is your merit bracket so we can all guage where they're at!

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Greyhound79

Congratulations to you all that got a call so far. 18 months is a long time for some of you to wait!

I don’t get how me at low 500 haven’t received a call of this is the case! I’m sorry for sounding like a complaining so and so but it’s baffling me

• Registered Users Posts: 4 darren1919

Gymshark wrote: »
    I don’t get how me at low 500 haven’t received a call of this is the case! I’m sorry for sounding like a complaining so and so but it’s baffling me

They went from 710 earlier to now 640's. They actually seem to be going backwards with those on defer and with vetting delay. Maybe tomorrow for you.

darren1919 wrote: »
    They went from 710 earlier to now 640's. They actually seem to be going backwards with those on defer and with vetting delay. Maybe tomorrow for you.

I don’t get that thought process when it’s meant to be done in merit order. Strange to say the least

• Advertisement

For anyone that got the call today, did they give you the option to defer to the next month?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭nickolatte94

Starsky1 wrote: »
    For anyone that got the call today, did they give you the option to defer to the next month?

I asked to defer when I got the call last month. Basically she will tell you to email recruitment and ask to defer, I got a response from them in about 24 hours confirming it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Nomad1!

Long time lurker ! Do we expect a second day of calls today or tomorrow ?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 LKB89

Nomad1! wrote: »
    Long time lurker ! Do we expect a second day of calls today or tomorrow ?

As they seem to have only got to deferred and reserve candidates yesterday, im hoping there will be more calls today.

If not. Defo thurs.

LKB89 wrote: »
    As they seem to have only got to deferred and reserve candidates yesterday, im hoping there will be more calls today.

If not. Defo thurs.

If the guy who posted about being low 640s and got his vetting back last week got a call, would that not suggest it was also people off the merit list in general, not just deferred and reserves?

Gymshark wrote: »
    If the guy who posted about being low 640s and got his vetting back last week got a call, would that not suggest it was also people off the merit list in general, not just deferred and reserves?

I don't think they are legit. Considering their post yesterday has disappeared.

I asked to defer when I got the call last month. Basically she will tell you to email recruitment and ask to defer, I got a response from them in about 24 hours confirming it.

Thanks nickolatte94

• Registered Users Posts: 6 giny01

Calls are going out!

giny01 wrote: »
    Calls are going out!

Another person 140+ behind me in the merit list received a call and yet here I am still waiting. The reasons for this is actually baffling me! Merit order clearly isn’t what it seems to be

Should really have been in last months calls but appealing medical pushed it back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Njim91

giny01 wrote: »
    Should really have been in last months calls but appealing medical pushed it back

You get the call? What ML are you?

Yeah at last! 650-660

Got the call late this morning. -ML low 640's.

Buzzing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 CrillyCronker

Any more calls?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Njim91

Got the call. ML 730-740

Got my call 720-730

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Slatprh

Oh boy, within 20 places of me now. Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 10 sades89

Got my call 720-730

What time did you get your call? Do you reckon that’s it for this intake?

sades89 wrote: »
    What time did you get your call? Do you reckon that’s it for this intake?

Got mine around half two

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 sades89

Got mine around half two

Aw thanks for getting back to me! Not hopeful for more calls tomorrow then.

Good luck with all your training!

Advertisement