Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox360 game ...trying to remember

Options
  • 28-04-2019 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi, it was a longtime ago i was playing this game on xbox 360...the main part i remember took me ages to beat the end of level boss...

You had to keep running down stairs to the area below and get rocket grenades for weapon and then run up stairs again to fire in massive boss,again i cannot quite remember boss off hand, but i do remember game had a destroyed hospital level, and i think it was the end of this level i encountered boss....it was certainly a destroyed building i was fighting from and kept running down to get more rockets from machine all the time....anyone know the game?? I would love to play it again....thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Sounds like one of the resident evil games. There was definitely a hospital roof boss battle I can recall

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭spacekiwi

Oh, just to help...
    It wasnt a bioshock or dead island game, wolfenstien, or a resident evil game...
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Can you give more info. Third person or first person?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭spacekiwi

First.....
    Memory has dragged it up from the depths...it was RAGE...
    Great game...off to order a copy now...
    Thanks everyone..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

RAGE 2 is out next month, FYI

• Advertisement
Advertisement