Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night: Jacaré vs. Hermansson

Options
  • 26-04-2019 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭

UFC_on_ESPN_3.jpg

Much better card on paper than the Russian event and some really fun fights. Main event should be a cracker, same with the Perry fight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,827 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

how do folks see the main going?

souza has turned into a brawler if most recent fights are anything to go by.

if it remains standing who would you give the edge to?

I'm trying to figure out who would have the advantage standing.
    souza was coming out second best against weidman until he turned it into a brawl during the second round, am wondering if he'll get away with it here?

If souza does decide to go for a take down he could easily get a sub win, ruling out any hope of souza himself being subbed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

mailburner wrote: »
    how do folks see the main going?

souza has turned into a brawler if most recent fights are anything to go by.

if it remains standing who would you give the edge to?

I'm trying to figure out who would have the advantage standing.
    souza was coming out second best against weidman until he turned it into a brawl during the second round, am wondering if he'll get away with it here?

If souza does decide to go for a take down he could easily get a sub win, ruling out any hope of souza himself being subbed

Id be shocked if Jacare loses and I want him to win to get a title shot, but something inside me wants to see him get subbed it'd be absolutely mental.

Really looking forward to Perry's fight also, I can see him winning but he'll need to be on top of his game to avoid falling into a sub like against the real cowboy.

I hope hardy gets knocked into Oblivion.

Good night of fights with the boxing on from the uk then Canelo v Jacobs during the ufc.

Just seen the prelims are at 10.30, main card at 2am. Hour less always helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Thought Andrei was robbed there. Had him at least 29-28

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Wow, that turned around quickly. Saunders looked very comfortable in the first round. I didn't see that coming.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Glover, you beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭mangobob

Great win. Delighted for Glover.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,527 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Glover is a great scrapper, even in the first round I knew he'd find a way to get his opponent.

I don't think this Oliveira/Perry fight will last long. Two very dangerous men.

Hell of a first round.

• Advertisement

This fight is fupping insane

I think Perry will take him out, he did a lit if damage when he had Oliveira on the ground.

Cowboy could be on one leg for this last round.

Perry's fight, 29-28 imo.

Great fight, Perry took some punishment in the first round but came back so well.

This will be over in time to see the Rory vs Fitch fight in Bellator too.

Jacaré is finished as a title contender.

Decent card, delighted Perry got the win. Didn't like him originally but he's grown on me due to his social media. Hermansson can win the title I'm, he's going to keep getting better that was a great win.

This will be over in time to see the Rory vs Fitch fight in Bellator too.

That's 25mins of my life I'll never get back sadly

was blown away by hermansson, was hard to gauge how good his
    stand up was after a few quick finishes

He's a match for anyone in the division based on that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Just watched the main event here.

It was hugely impressive by Hermansson.

He rolled the dice and it came up double sixes for him. The whole division is taking notice now surely. The man has great pace in fairness.

Advertisement