Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to The Cure from Carlow

Options
  • 27-04-2019 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Looking for a bus from Carlow to The Cure in June for 2 people. If anyone is running one up please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭villa2008

www.travelmaster.ie

They have a bus going. 22 Euro each.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 intothecold

villa2008 wrote: »
    www.travelmaster.ie

They have a bus going. 22 Euro each.

Thanks for the help! Have you ever used their service before?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 THESPIDER

We have used them twice . Great service on bit occasions. Very efficient.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭villa2008

Yes, Liam Gallagher at Malahide Castle last year and they were perfect. They drop off and pick up just outside the venue and they leave about 30 minutes after the gig, so no long waiting around afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 intothecold

Thanks for the help guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Des2905

I don't suppose anyone knows of any buses going from Kildare? Can't seem to find any online. Or if anyone interested in going from Clane (or Naas ) direction get in touch & we can try to see if enough numbers to organise a bus locally 4 of us currently going from Clane.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Des2905 wrote: »
    I don't suppose anyone knows of any buses going from Kildare? Can't seem to find any online. Or if anyone interested in going from Clane (or Naas ) direction get in touch & we can try to see if enough numbers to organise a bus locally 4 of us currently going from Clane.

I will be going from Naas although haven't planned how I am getting there/home yet. These guys usually run buses to most of the big concerts around Dublin, might be worth getting in touch to see if they are doing one for the Cure?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Des2905

Thanks Ferris. Rang Andys & yes they are doing a bus. Cheers for the tip !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Cool thanks for letting me know Des, might give them a call myself as getting to Malahide and back otherwise would be a pain in the hole!

Advertisement