Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym Recommendations Tullamore

Options
  • 25-04-2019 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

I want to join a gym (first time member, have no clue about anything) in Tullamore.
    Does anyone have any good gym recommendations in town preferably with a pool (limiting myself I know..) and with instructors who will show me the ropes and how to use the machines properly and stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Jamemid

I want to join a gym (first time member, have no clue about anything) in Tullamore.
    Does anyone have any good gym recommendations in town preferably with a pool (limiting myself I know..) and with instructors who will show me the ropes and how to use the machines properly and stuff

Bridge house is nice , has pool and sauna.
    They do deals every now and then for 3 months membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

The Court Hotel has a lovely swimming pool, the gym is good too, nice and bright, helpfull staff.
    Worth calling in and trying.

Advertisement