Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'what have some travellers somewhere done this time? thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Lillyfae wrote: »
    Even when they rip out all the copper piping and burn it down?

Ya. Spotless. :rolleyes:

I’m not at all excusing any of that. I’m just stating what I have seen in houses I have been in. I have little time for our ethnic community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Lillyfae wrote: »
    Run ragged from it I'd say.

The neigh-bours love him.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Hedgelayer

Say what you will about travellers but they have an uncanny ability to lower housing prices within a mile of their encampments. Government could employ travellers to go sit around the rent pressure zones and boom, no housing crisis!

PS... Congrats Mags!

Sounds like a plan, who's up for it?

I can do scouse, scally, edinburgh ned, glasweigan, limerick, sligo, tinker, knack, waterford townie, limerick ciddy, sligo, ennis knack, norrie cork, limey.....

Hire a scumbag at your service :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I’m not at all excusing any of that. I’m just stating what I have seen in houses I have been in. I have little time for our ethnic community.

Just out of curiosity, was it for work that you visited some traveller houses?

Have never been inside one myself although I have seen a few of them trying to visit my back garden over the years.

Hedgelayer wrote: »
    Sounds like a plan, who's up for it?

I can do scouse, scally, edinburgh ned, glasweigan, limerick, sligo, tinker, knack, waterford townie, limerick ciddy, sligo, ennis knack, norrie cork, limey.....

Hire a scumbag at your service :D

I'm just shocked Bernard Sweeney hasn't already thought of this. Employment for the unemployable and it could build bridges between our communities. If we can clear away all the ashes from the previous bridges first.

• Advertisement

Have never been inside one myself although I have seen a few of them trying to visit my back garden over the years.

I caught one trying to visit my dog through the front window once. His excuse was that he was waiting for his friend to collect him.

"Where are you bud?"

"I'm just here in someones garden trying to open a window from the outside"

"There in 10 minutes"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,333 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

You and me

They're not rolling in the TV money anymore, who is going to break the news to them?

e648cd40dd956e1612a5dc8e6ff1f321--my-childhood-you-and-me.jpg

I caught one trying to visit my dog through the front window once. His excuse was that he was waiting for his friend to collect him.

"Where are you bud?"

"I'm just here in someones garden trying to open a window from the outside"

"There in 10 minutes"

Ah he was probably only trying to get your dog outside to keep him company while he waited. You know how much they love animals and free things.

Oh he wasn't waiting long since there was a van running outside!

I would've went complete John Wick on them if anything happened.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Twas, just a bit of exercise after a few pints , to celebrate the childers confirmation.

Twas, just a bit of exercise after a few pints , to celebrate the childers confirmation.

Afterward they went home to play a game of kill the horse with the sulky. Which is where we get pin the tail on the donkey from.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Well, I see that Mrs Margaret Cash McCarthy has gotten a house. No doubt her pals and supporters will be celebrating her great fortune.

How long before the fella comes back. Well she can't call herself homeless anymore...so she can finally shut the f**k up about how the gubbermint is robbin her blind. They can't be robbing her if they gave her a house.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

She'll find a way to keep complaining and will never be satisfied

Sure she had to rob €321 of clothing from Penneys as "The clothes were for the kids".

Poor Margaret not getting enough payments clearly

Yet she could afford €600 to spend on a communion suit for her son

It won't surprise me if Margaret will fall behind on her rent

Danny_B wrote: »
    How long before the fella comes back. Well she can't call herself homeless anymore...so she can finally shut the f**k up about how the gubbermint is robbin her blind. They can't be robbing her if they gave her a house.

The entitlement is strong in this one, satisfaction will never be achieved.

Didn't she refuse to pay her portion of HAP last time she was housed? Dunno how she'll afford it now with the extra kids on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

KrustyUCC wrote: »

Sure she had to rob €321 of clothing from Penneys as "The clothes were for the kids".

She won't have to pay a cent....

The entitlement is strong in this one, satisfaction will never be achieved.

Didn't she refuse to pay her portion of HAP last time she was housed? Dunno how she'll afford it now with the extra kids on board.

I'm sure she can set up a gofundme to help her pay her way.......try saying that with a straight face hahahaha!

She won't have to pay a cent....

Exactly!! It will be the likes of you and I that will have that pleasure

Us tax paying fools are really and truly fools.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Yes. I was trying to get the children back into education courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,295 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

those travelers are smashing catholics to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭seasidedub

Us tax paying fools are really and truly fools.

We don't have a choice. I would love to see my tax euros going towards excellent infrastructure, great childcare facilities, schools, universities, health, the arts etc. But, be realistic - we have ethnic minorities to support. They can't be expected to work, save for mortgages, have only the number of children they can afford and support. They have a culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,855 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

How long before the 9 fellas comes back.

FYP.

I'm sure she can set up a gofundme to help her pay her way.......try saying that with a straight face hahahaha!

No need for one. There are local elections coming up. No doubt the candidates will be falling over themselves wanting to be seen to look after the poor childer, gbt.

Larbre34 wrote: »
    FYP.

The 1 father though???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

The 1 father though???

D452uWEXsAAwd9X.jpg

A suit Elvis would have been embarrassed by no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

I couldn't see any halting sites? If they are travellers that they are raiding, why don't the media just say so

• Advertisement

I couldn't see any halting sites? If they are travellers that they are raiding, why don't the media just say so

I think that the jewelry gives a hint.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement