Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "help a brother out thread"

Options
  • 23-04-2019 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if this kind of thread is allowed so feel free to delete it if it's not.

Newcastle is coming up and I'm sure there are lots of boardsies with flights, tickets and hotels that need to get sorted or offloaded from disappointed Munster fans etc.

I'll get the ball rolling. I have one seat on a flight to Sheffield on the Saturday morning, coming back on the Sunday. At the time we wanted to change the person on the booking, it was cheaper to book a new seat than change the old one. But it's there in case someone is really stuck.

I think the name change was working out at something like €180. So probably still cheaper than booking your own flight. I'm not looking for a penny.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 F.nelson

I have a return flight from dublin to Leeds Bradford,(out sat morning and home Sunday morning) and a match ticket. For name change and the match ticket it was working out at about 200. If anyone is interested PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Appreciate the gestures folks. I have flights and accommodation sorted, but we are looking for 3 tickets, preferably in consecutive seating, and not in the top tier of pricing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

Trojan wrote: »
    Appreciate the gestures folks. I have flights and accommodation sorted, but we are looking for 3 tickets, preferably in consecutive seating, and not in the top tier of pricing ;)

Ring the NUFC box office, I've heard people all day are using that to get tickets.

• Administrators Posts: 53,439 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I am temporarily closing this for now while we check a few things. Sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement