Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anno 1800

Options
  • 15-04-2019 11:15pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone getting this? pre load complete, can't wait to get stuck in, loved 2070 but never bothered with 2205.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

I've enjoyed previous entries in the series, but for some reason this time period doesn't grab me. I may pick it up further down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I really enjoyed 2070 and 2205.

I've been playing the Beta of 1800

So far...

Graphics are brilliant
    Music is awesome
    I hate pirates (sank my main ship)
    Good selection of characters
    Main story seems abit dull so far
    Free-form mode is class
    Great selection of buildings and old time industry
    Very easy to lose a lot of money very quickly
    Lots of quests to keep you busy.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

I'm hooked on this. I cant stop playing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Delighted with this. Sunk so many hours in 2070 and predecessors. Feels like a real return to form. So relaxing to play too. Still feel the naval combat could be better. Especially considering how damn annoying some pirates can be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

First one I have ever played and I'm loving it , the campaign is a really decent way to get into it.

Have restarted as I learnt how to build my town better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I really enjoyed 2070 and 2205.

I've been playing the Beta of 1800

So far...

Graphics are brilliant
    Music is awesome
    I hate pirates (sank my main ship)
    Good selection of characters
    Main story seems abit dull so far
    Free-form mode is class
    Great selection of buildings and old time industry
    Very easy to lose a lot of money very quickly
    Lots of quests to keep you busy.

Yah **** the pirates, i have a vendetta against the uncle but stupid pirate keeps getting in my way.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Turtwig wrote: »
    Delighted with this. Sunk so many hours in 2070 and predecessors. Feels like a real return to form. So relaxing to play too. Still feel the naval combat could be better. Especially considering how damn annoying some pirates can be.

2070 is a classic !

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

2070 is a classic !

Aye easily one of my favourite games of all time. Cannot believe they went from that to 2205.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

Can anyone confirm this (and all other Ubisoft games) aren't available through the Epic store in Ireland? None of them are on there for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭Laviski

Can anyone confirm this (and all other Ubisoft games) aren't available through the Epic store in Ireland? None of them are on there for me.

For Ubi games just buy on Uplay store.

• Advertisement

The games a lot easier when you figure out trading routes to send supplies to your main island. I wanted to upgrade the artisans to next level, but needed canned food. So I converted another island into a massive pepper and cattle farm collective. Locals are happy farmers with enough clothes n beer and my main island gets ll the pepper in needs to make canned food :)

Advertisement