Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

There was already 2 of us saying if Orla didn’t declare then let fate decide.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

What are your feelings on people?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    20 mins

I'm not sure I trust the people leading the village yet so....

I came up with a strategy, but not the strategy on how people are selected.

Personally I would of preferred to be number 1 now but cest la vie.

The Doc doesn’t trust me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Statistically, the chances of a wolf not being in the top 5 will be low. Especially since I'd believe the wolves would be actively be campaigning for any scenario that gives them a better chance at getting into that group.

This event is an ideal opportunity for wolves to pad the post count. Gives them a great opportunity to be involved in the thread and not have to give any meaningful reads
    Holly WW wrote: »
    I know that, thought there might be a reason or an interaction that meant Derry got the chop. I dont see one

With n0 peeks in operation, wolves will be seer hunting from the get go. Gertrude was the only half sort of mention that Derry gave as a villager read, so if he was killed for anything it was that. Of course a n0 kill is also a good opportunity to try clear a wolf for a few days but either way, I don't think Gerty should be on the table in the short term

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Desmond WW wrote:
    Personally I would of preferred to be number 1 now but cest la vie.

Well likewise tbh because I know I'm good.

Lol and now so do ye

BTW, not SEEM to be claiming.

Balls out, strutting about HARD CLAIMING DOC.

I’m not judging or anything but please put your balls away Eva

Barbara WW wrote:
    I’m not judging or anything but please put your balls away Eva

*wiggle*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I’m not sure I understand the line of questioning here.

Eva has claimed a role and there’s been no counter claim. I can’t think of a strategy a baddy would take in claiming so early with the real doc still around?!

I’m not doubting that she’s doc, I think she played it wrong though. I’m not in favor of villagers who just make up there own mind without getting opinions from the rest.

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    There was already 2 of us saying if Orla didn’t declare then let fate decide.

And if Orla was offline and the seer or RV?

I’ve had this before as a RV where you make a call that some in the village don’t like. At the end of the day the person with the power makes the call and they don’t know who in the village is good or bad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Also, gg eva ;)

Angus WW wrote:
    I’m not doubting that she’s doc, I think she played it wrong though. I’m not in favor of villagers who just make up there own mind without getting opinions from the rest.

I don't know what consensus you think we would get in 19 mins, but imo it would have been a skewed one from a limited sample. I went with my gut.

Wendy WW wrote:
    Also, gg eva

I'm both worried and aroused by that wink.

Well likewise tbh because I know I'm good.

Well you have to be number 1 for next gold rush! In fact we make you number 1 all the time now (unless I’m missing something?)

Anybody any concerns with a reasonable theory as to how Eva could be playing us? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

No, she’s the doc. But a wolf is just gonna pick No1 to cancel her out now. Leaves the race from 2 onwards

And if Orla was offline and the seer or RV?

I’ve had this before as a RV where you make a call that some in the village don’t like. At the end of the day the person with the power makes the call and they don’t know who in the village is good or bad.

This

Sometimes you have to make a decision based on what you think is the right thing to do. Eva did that, it could have worked out badly and Orla be an NRV or the Seer but it didn’t. Either way she has to be given some autonomy to play what she sees in front of her

Now I’d like to hear her opinions on everyone else

Well you have to be number 1 for next gold rush! In fact we make you number 1 all the time now (unless I’m missing something?)

Anybody any concerns with a reasonable theory as to how Eva could be playing us? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Of course number 1 from now on. On the condition that she won’t go rogue with the prizes though.

No, she’s the doc. But a wolf is just gonna pick No1 to cancel her out now. Leaves the race from 2 onwards

Which means there’s only ever 4 suspect players in our chosen 5! ;)

Harder for wolves to hide in that list .

Angus WW wrote:
    Of course number 1 from now on. On the condition that she won’t go rogue with the prizes though.

If the ts&cs allow it, then of course. No issue with sharing. Just didn't seem useful here.

• Advertisement

If the ts&cs allow it, then of course. No issue with sharing. Just didn't seem useful here.

Perfect. Nice to know we have a confirmed villager :)

I’m going No2, right?

I’m going No2, right?

Hold on

Vernon WW wrote:
    I’m going No2, right?

Looks like it

I’m holding. Just want confirm my number!

Eva , have you voted? If not let’s get Vernon to vote number 1 and you vote number 2?

Desmond WW wrote:
    Eva , have you voted? If not let’s get Vernon to vote number 1 and you vote number 2?

Too late I'm afraid

Too late I'm afraid

Wonder if you could vote again? F**k

Hmmm

Desmond WW wrote:
    Wonder if you could vote again? F**k

Rules are fairly explicit

• Advertisement