Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Did Barbara get the gold?

It would have to of been a collaboration between bad teams but I don’t see how that could of happened and it’s a very unlikely probability.

Or, one of youse first four is fcuking with us.

Can't be Eva imo.

Have I mentioned I don't trust you recently :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

We'll just remind you one time as a courtesy, then not again: Only Goldrush entries PMed to the WerewolfGM account will be accepted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I used that account cos it said so in da rulz

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

No PM here, checking sporadically

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Or, one of youse first four is fcuking with us.

Can't be Eva imo.

Have I mentioned I don't trust you recently :)

If the power isn’t used between now and 6:30 then it was mostly likely Barbara.

If it is used and nobody admits it , it was probably one of us first 5. We will need village to confirm what number they voted. Plenty of time cause Orla is tonight’s lunch.

• Advertisement

Oh and we're obviously lynching Orla tonight in the absence of a bullet before then.

Can we please not have it a total bandwagon and give some data for those who like to analyse lynch votes.

Obviously Orla dies, but put someone else up against them at the very least.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    We'll just remind you one time as a courtesy, then not again: Only Goldrush entries PMed to the WerewolfGM account will be accepted.

That’s the account you posted this message from , right?

I voted number 3 (pm with just the number ).

I need to get some work so unless I’m gonna be in the top 5 for the next gold rush I will take my leave.

I'm here sporadically till about 4pm then on for most of the evening.

Didn't vote in the first Goldrush. Sorry, wasn't about.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I sent to the WerewolfGM account

If none of us admit to getting the prize then the wolves must have it. If we all did as we were told that means one of the voters 1-4 is a wolf I think. Doc is clear already so I guess that somewhere for the seer to start looking

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I’ll be back for the next goldrush if I’m needed. Thought we had this one in the bag. At least the wolfies can’t win anymore prizes.

I’ve fooked up

My PM didn’t send. I’m using phone so have a few tabs open. I swapped over to full site entered WerewolfGM as recipient and then No2 in the main box. I then clicked send and swapped back to the main thread tab and changed back to touch site.

I checked sent box and nothing there so went through process above again and when I clicked send it said I had nothing in subject box. Once I added something the message sent and stored.

I’m really, really sorry this is on me :(

It’s fecking ridiculous that I can’t use touch site to send a new PM and have to go through a whole rigmarole

I’m so mad at myself right now :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I sent to the WerewolfGM account

If none of us admit to getting the prize then the wolves must have it. If we all did as we were told that means one of the voters 1-4 is a wolf I think. Doc is clear already so I guess that somewhere for the seer to start looking

#5 was Conor, so he could have won it too.

Hard to tell whats happened yet tbh.

We are trying to bend this thing to our own means but there were always a couple of flaws where it could fall down.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I’ve fooked up

My PM didn’t send. I’m using phone so have a few tabs open. I swapped over to full site entered WerewolfGM as recipient and then No2 in the main box. I then clicked send and swapped back to the main thread tab and changed back to touch site.

I checked sent box and nothing there so went through process above again and when I clicked send it said I had nothing in subject box. Once I added something the message sent and stored.

Were you in the 5? I didn't think you were, unless you were switched with Abigail.

I’ve fooked up

That doesn’t explain why there’s no winner in 1-5 though. If you did that then it relies on wolves doing a Hail Mary to vote the numbers anyway.

Eva WW wrote: »

We are trying to bend this thing to our own means but there were always a couple of flaws where it could fall down.

Eva as close to confirmed villager can you ask the rest to not all just bandwagon Orla. Thanks.

We get no data off a one sided lynch.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Were you in the 5? I didn't think you were, unless you were switched with Abigail.

Ah Jaysus, Frank you're actually about. I thought you were hiding ;)

That doesn’t explain why there’s no winner in 1-5 though. If you did that then it relies on wolves doing a Hail Mary to vote the numbers anyway.

Well if he had replaced Abigail then it would explain why no-one in the 1-5 won it. The wolves best play was to vote 1-4 and hope for the best that someone would make a mistake. So the person who won might not be online yet.

Ah Jaysus, Frank you're actually about. I thought you were hiding ;)

Well when I rocked up to the thread the first time no-one seemed to notice.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »

Yeah but there’s 4 wolves assuming they couldn’t work with the sk. So worst case three need to block 1,2,3 for the wolves to win it on their fourth member

Well when I rocked up to the thread the first time no-one seemed to notice.

Aw poor Franky Wanky :P

What's your read on the game so far?

I'd also like to hear more from Ewan, Wendy, Tegan, Katie. Coasting by with the bare minimum so far.

Abigail was a no show so I was the replacement.

We were working on the wolfs voting 1-4 and I messed up No2 so I guess I gave the gold to them.

We were working on the wolfs voting 1-4 and I messed up No2 so I guess I gave the gold to them.

So we think the wolves went with a hail Mary option and hoped we’d drop the ball?

Well if the 4 of us are good I’d say they would cover our numbers anyway and have the village and the seer looking in our direction.

Aw poor Franky Wanky :P

What's your read on the game so far?

Well, good to see we got the SK, even if it unfortunate that the doctor has lost their power. Not the worst outcome though.

I like Des because it was a good plan for the gold. However, it is possible they and Vernon are in cahoots. I mean this plan isn't very well thought out but maybe they devised a plan to get 5 people given the top five and hope that a wolf got in there and then the other wolves could double up the numbers ahead of their wolf. It wouldn't work if no wolves got in the 5 or if the wolf got number 5 and there was only one wolf in the 5. However, this is a longshot and on balance I think Des is good. Vernon on the other hand, the story seems believable, but it could have been planned. I'd like to reserve judgement until we see if anyone claims the prize.

So we think the wolves went with a hail Mary option and hoped we’d drop the ball?

That was the best option really. The other option was to vote 6/7/8 and hope the village really dropped the ball and poorly coordinated and the village themselves double counted. The only thing they could really do was choose 1,2,3 and 4. Nothing else made too much sense for them.

• Advertisement

I completely understand that I’m now in the firing line but if I were a wolf I’d stay schtum. Eva is pretty locked on to be Doc so the seer has only to check out one of the other 3 of us. I wouldn’t be reducing those odds further by bringing this much attention on myself.

Advertisement