Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of Renewed - Cancelled - Still under debate - Shows Announced (So Far...)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,360 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Boomerang renewed by BET

I could see that coming back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

After life the Ricky Gervais series has been renewed for a second season by netflix , no surprise there

fleabag not returning for season 3 . Phoebe Waller-Bridge the writers decision

• Registered Users Posts: 4,326 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

peteeeed wrote: »

She took 3 years to write the second season ! plenty of time for her to change her mind

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

I'm both delighted and upset. This season has been the best thing I've seen in a long time, I've loved every second.

• Advertisement

I think with fleabag and killing eve under her belt , she's very much in demand

meta-critic giving their predictions on what will survive and what will be cancelled for 2019 from the US networks

https://www.metacritic.com/feature/tv-bubble-renew-cancel-predictions-2019?ref=hp

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

meta-critic giving their predictions on what will survive and what will be cancelled for 2019 from the US networks

https://www.metacritic.com/feature/tv-bubble-renew-cancel-predictions-2019?ref=hp

The only thing that annoys me there is that Lethal Weapon is doomed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ah I think it was doomed anyway with Wayans leaving. :o
    It ended well anyway.

The Rookie at "Safe-ish" is insane - that show is consistently entertaining.

The Gifted is doomed? Crap...
    I think Blindspot is running out of road too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Disappointed that A.P. Bio looks like it's toast. Very funny once it got into it's stride.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Mr E wrote: »
    It ended well anyway.

The Rookie is a great show but it all comes down to ratings for some networks, hopefully it gets renewed. The Gifted, I'd rather have it moved to Hulu seeing as Disney now own the rights as this would mean that they could launch the season in one go like with Runaways or air weekly with less of a chance of month long breaks between episodes.
    Agree with Blindspot, it has definitely ran out of story

• Registered Users Posts: 60,474 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Preacher has been cancelled. Season 4 will be the final season

https://twitter.com/Sethrogen/status/1115300245775065088

• Registered Users Posts: 28,922 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Clareman wrote: »
    The only thing that annoys me there is that Lethal Weapon is doomed :(

I find it annoying that they haven't said either way. I know we'll find out at the upfronts next month

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Documentary Now! has been renewed for season 53.

Lisey’s Story

Julianne Moore To Headline Apple Drama Series ‘Lisey’s Story’ From Stephen King & J.J. Abrams
    Apple has given a straight-to-series order to Lisey’s Story, an eight-hour limited series written and executive produced by Stephen King and starring Oscar winner Julianne Moore. The series hails from J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions and Warner Bros. Television. Moore also will executive produce.

King personally wrote every episode of the series, which is based on King’s bestselling novel of the same name.

Lisey’s Story is a deeply personal thriller that follows Lisey (Moore) two years after the death of her husband. A series of events causes Lisey to begin facing amazing realities about her husband that she had repressed and forgotten.

King and Moore will executive produce, alongside Abrams and Ben Stephenson.

Lisey’s Story marks Moore’s first series regular TV role. Moore has been nominated for five Oscars, winning for Still Alice. She will soon be seen in Julie Taymor’s Gloria Steinem biopic The Glorias: A Life On The Road.

https://deadline.com/2019/04/julianne-moore-apple-drama-series-liseys-story-stephen-king-j-j-abrams-1202591567/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,369 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

https://www.thewrap.com/the-terror-season-2-premiere-date-the-terror-infamy-photos-amc-derek-mio-george-takei/
    Set during World War II, Season 2 a.k.a “The Terror: Infamy,” centers on a series of bizarre deaths that haunt a Japanese-American community, and a young man’s journey to understand and combat the malevolent entity responsible.

Didn't really expect this to have a second season since it was a self contained story in the first season

• Registered Users Posts: 85,710 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jason Segel forthcoming AMC anthology series Dispatches From Elsewhere has cast
    Sally Field and Richard E. Grant to co star with Segel

Segel also serves as EP alongside Garrett Basch (The Night Of), Scott Rudin and Eli Bush (The Newsroom). Production begins this summer in Philadelphia on 10 episode order

https://tvline.com/2019/04/09/dispatches-from-elsewhere-sally-field-cast-amc/

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Surprised, great first season, crap second season

• Advertisement

High Fidelity for Disney + is now moving to Hulu.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

NCIS Renewed for a 17th season.

Hanna renewed for a 2nd season by Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Mr E wrote: »
    It ended well anyway.

The Rookie is a great show but it all comes down to ratings for some networks, hopefully it gets renewed. The Gifted, I'd rather have it moved to Hulu seeing as Disney now own the rights as this would mean that they could launch the season in one go like with Runaways or air weekly with less of a chance of month long breaks between episodes.
    Agree with Blindspot, it has definitely ran out of story

I posted about it in The Rookie thread, but I think it's safe... it's network owned and it's the second highest rated show in its time slot. Whiskey Cavalier (despite getting more entertaining recently) is licensed and is tanking in the ratings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

I posted about it in The Rookie thread, but I think it's safe... it's network owned and it's the second highest rated show in its time slot. Whiskey Cavalier (despite getting more entertaining recently) is licensed and is tanking in the ratings.
    I agree that The Rookie is safer than Whiskey Cavalier, but aren't their ratings similar?

The Rookie's latest episode: 0.6 18-19 rating, 3.63m total viewers
    Whiskey Cavalier's latest episode: 0.6 18-19 rating, 3.12m total viewers

some details about the upcoming shows on Disney + launching in the us on Nov 12th

https://9to5mac.com/2019/04/11/disney-plus-streaming-app-details/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,989 ✭✭✭cena

some details about the upcoming shows on Disney + launching in the us on Nov 12th

https://9to5mac.com/2019/04/11/disney-plus-streaming-app-details/

I HOPE THE MIGHTY ducks show gets the go-ahead now

• Advertisement

Blue Bloods renewed for 10th season by CBS

Advertisement