Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Retro Festival. April 12-14.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭RoamingDoc

This looks like a fun weekend.

Do you know when the full line up of events will be released?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

comeraghs wrote:
    This looks like a pretty interesting addition to Waterford's festival calender. Hopefully becomes an annual event.

What's the craic with this festival?

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

WIYP has some more details on their page on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Gillman1998

Looks brilliant and great timing with the “My Tribe” series on RTÉ looking at subcultures

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭bullpost

Looks brilliant and great timing with the “My Tribe” series on RTÉ looking at subcultures

Johnnys Rule OK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Me and my drooges are planning on descending on Waterford during this festival for an oul bit of ultraviolence. We will come down Cannon street on our lambrettas with the Who song "My Generation" playing on speaker. Resistance is futile. Mods rule. Youre done now boy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Skas are spas
    Mods are sods
    Punks not dead

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Was down in Waterford this weekend, just random visit, so not there specifically for the festival nor did I go to any of the evening events. Heard some of the music was good. Went to the exhibition on 44 the quay which is interesting if you’re of that age that grew up in Waterford in the 1980s. Back then we had a big music scene of all genres.

Also attended the talk by the two tone artist John “Teflon” sims which was interesting if very poorly supported. 10 or so people listening to him. The amount of times I used to replicate his images on school bags...

Advertisement