Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coinbase lists Eos Augur and MakerDao since yesterday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Why are you seeing up loads of new threads for every bit of news? Best to keep it to the general discussion threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Why are you seeing up loads of new threads for every bit of news? Best to keep it to the general discussion threads.

Which ones

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 186 ✭✭Kickstart1.3

A new thread needed for each new coin to shill :rolleyes:

A new thread needed for each new coin to shill :rolleyes:

Im not shilling any coins

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I dunno. I don't know much about this stockshares guy but I prefer the forum seemed a bit more... forum-y?...without it being one of the usuals splintering topics from "pre-ordained" threads. I like the cut of his gib.

This place is all about the speculation and then some "wonderful, literally infallible humans" (may have had to replace something there) who can't see any benefit to a technology that the world's largest companies are pouring billions into for the apparent LOLs, that problems with the initial bootstrapping of cryptocurrencies (mining) can't be overcome. Because of course no logistical tech problem has ever been overcome.

• Advertisement

I
    grindle wrote: »
    I dunno. I don't know much about this stockshares guy but I prefer the forum seemed a bit more... forum-y?...without it being one of the usuals splintering topics from "pre-ordained" threads. I like the cut of his gib.

This place is all about the speculation and then some "wonderful, literally infallible humans" (may have had to replace something there) who can't see any benefit to a technology that the world's largest companies are pouring billions into for the apparent LOLs, that problems with the initial bootstrapping of cryptocurrencies (mining) can't be overcome. Because of course no logistical tech problem has ever been overcome.

I dont know as much as others in the Forum. I posted the notice about the Coinbase listing because it appeared in my Twitter timeline and I had missed it. I decided to post it here in case others missed it also. A coinbase listing can affect price and might be an opportunity for someone.

Regarding the China mining ban post: I posted that because I thought it was worth a thread of its own considering it was all over Twitter this morning. I stay out of the general threads as they just become a slanging match between posters.

The thread I posted about the Coin predictions on Quora I though was genuinely interesting. His predictions were much different than the mainstream sites so I was interested in what peoples opinions were here.

@Grindle you have helped me many times on the forums with knowledeable replies but some others seem to think that they can pass judgement on every post a person makes.

Why would it bother anyone who posts what.. If they dont like it just dont respond

I
    Why would it bother anyone who posts what.. If they dont like it just dont respond

Small forum that barely got started just as the bull picked up in 2017, most are speculators who bought above current prices and are severely burnt-out.
    Post news the way you'd want to see it. As long as you're not some weird shill spamming shít-tokens you'll end up building the forum out over time and others will take part.
    People in Ireland are very judgemental anyway, but there's no need to accept it from a Tron and Initiative Q shill so consider that wasted air.

Just to differentiate the two as you're new - Tron was a scam and likely still is one as it acts like MLM with the social media spam - but now has enough of a war-chest of money that it may take a small stake of the market. They can afford to hire from outside and build a good company, a good product. Idealists won't join but the larger market probably will in years to come.
    Look at the audio company Behringer. Tron are basically Behringer. All they can do is copy and paste, then eventually they make enough money to create solid products whilst still copying the past's innovations, never innovating themselves. There IS an open source community of the world's best devs who want Ethereum to work. Not for Tron. But... maybe Tron can afford to hire those devs? Who knows?
    Initiative Q is just a pure scam and anybody shilling it is a reprehensible human -"I'm in it for the money, hurr durr".

Small forum that barely got started just as the bull picked up in 2017, most are speculators who bought above current prices and are severely burnt-out.
    Post news the way you'd want to see it. As long as you're not some weird shill spamming shít-tokens you'll end up building the forum out over time and others will take part.
    People in Ireland are very judgemental anyway, but there's no need to accept it from a Tron and Initiative Q shill so consider that wasted air

Will do, thanks for the support..

Re News sources: Im using Cryptocompare, Cointelegraph and Blockonomi.

Theres a bewildering amount of sites. What sre the best ones.

Grindle, have you been drinking? Your last two posts here are incredibly difficult to decipher!

Grindle, have you been drinking? Your last two posts here are incredibly difficult to decipher!

Constantly, it's my air.

• Advertisement

Constantly, it's my air.

In that case you may be highly oxygenated! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Cheers for the heads up, moved my EOS over this morning.

INot sure what thread to post this in. Maybe we should have a latest news thread?

Got this in Cryptocompare newsletter this morning
    https://www.cryptocompare.com/email-updates/daily/2019/apr/10/

German Security Token issued.
    Its linked to a bond and pays 8% per year

https://www.bitbondsto.com/?utm_source=Cryptocompare&utm_medium=email&utm_term=newsletter&utm_content=paid&utm_campaign=2019-04-02_cryptocompare

Advertisement