Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mornington

Options
  • 31-03-2019 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know the mornington area and is it a decent area? Going to look at a house up there, looks likea nice enough place, I think id like being near the sea so thats a plus, hoping it wouldn't be too bad to commute to Dublin (by car) the route is fairly straight forward.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Son wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know the mornington area and is it a decent area? Going to look at a house up there, looks likea nice enough place, I think id like being near the sea so thats a plus, hoping it wouldn't be too bad to commute to Dublin (by car) the route is fairly straight forward.

Mornington is lovely. Where exactly is the house? I know there are some new housing estates going up on the church road. Is it up there?
    Commute to Dublin is very straight forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Son wrote: »
    Hi

Mornington is a lovely area and the area is expanding with new estates.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Son

Hi Thanks .... not really a particular house just on the lookout at the min, it wouldn't be a new house. I've seen houses come up for sale around mornington manor and mornington towers. Will drive up at the weekend and take a look around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Homer

If you are commuting at peak times expect a long enough journey with a bottleneck in julianstown and then you can encounter delays on the M1 some mornings also. Wouldn’t like to be doing it every day at rush hour for sure.

Advertisement