Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odeon Blanchardstown IMAX

Options
  • 08-04-2019 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Over the years I've tended to go to Cineworld IMAX for the "big" movies. I've since moved away from living in Dublin but do ocasionaly go to the movies up there.

I was wondering what peoples experience is of the IMAX in Blanch? I know it has the USP of recliner seats (which I do like and have used in VUE), but what is the movie experience like there in comparison to Cineworld IMAX, specifically from an visual/audio point of view.

Thoughts appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

I assume you know it's not IMAX :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭techdiver

I assume you know it's not IMAX :P

Well yes. Digital IMAX (liemax as it's called :P). I still found the picture and especially audio quality of cineworlds "IMAX" to be excellent, so I'm sort of looking for a comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

The one thing I do know is that I have been told they are doing away with the point loyalty cards

Advertisement