Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 34 transfer thread

• 05-04-2019 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

BUY ALL THE BRIGHTON DEFENDERS

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

6 changes made already. Hoping to cash in on some price rises

Etheridge, button, salah, sterling, higuain, kante out

Ryan, Leno, hudson-odoi, Fraser, Wilson, hazard in

Mane getting a reprieve on the off chance he rises once more and I get a 0.1 out of him.

Vardy hopefully rises before lacazette and same as above!

I'm gonna be glued to the price sites all week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭skippy15

Easiest transfer of the year, Duffy in and c

• Registered Users Posts: 12,301 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

FH ends so I've my 3 Brighton players back. Think I might bank.

I still have my wildcard but I'm thinking of just holding it untill the after the next round of euro ties are confirmed I feel it might make the difference.

But also I feel like I'm wasting it by only giving myself 3-4 gameweeks.

any thoughts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Duffy in

Mane out & preferably for a Spurs mid but who knows given the fixtures either side of Huddersfield.

Could get Kane & Duffy in as part of - 8 but surely Kane sits out this game??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

dahat wrote: »
    Duffy in

Mane out & preferably for a Spurs mid but who knows given the fixtures either side of Huddersfield.

Could get Kane & Duffy in as part of - 8 but surely Kane sits out this game??

I’m getting Kane, Duffy & Ryan in for a -8.

Kane won’t sit it out. He needs game time and goals. He had a good few weeks only recently

skippy15 wrote: »
    Are you really gonna captain him ?

Chesty08 wrote: »
    I’m getting Kane, Duffy & Ryan in for a -8.

Kane won’t sit it out. He needs game time and goals. He had a good few weeks only recently

Yeah, it looks like I'll go that route. His ceiling is too high vs Huddersfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Brighton have 1 clean sheet in last 9 of all competitions. Against Huddersfield. Hopefully they'll find some upcoming opponents as easy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭skippy15

km79 wrote: »
    skippy15 wrote: »
    Are you really gonna captain him ?
    Ye I reckon I am but it's close. Doesn't look a great week for my c options apart from aguero but I fancy duffy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭COH

Wildcarded after a few whiskies last night... momentary panic when I checked my team this morning wondering wtf was going on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I'll get Ryan in for my keeper and then I have Pogba, Mané, Hazard and Higuain all on the chopping block but will only do one this week, probably Pogba to Eriksen or Higgy to Auba.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Draft 1

Ryan,Gunn
    Robertson, Kolasinac,Duffy,Trippier,Holebas
    Mane,Son,Sterling,Jota,Hojbjerg
    Jimenez,Kane,Lacazette

WC GW34, BB35

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Kane TC

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Batshuayi out, Murray in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

F1ngers wrote: »
    Batshuayi out, Murray in.

Do you think he'll get much gametime?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I'm relatively happy with my team(bar Puncheon) and I expect him to outscore Batshuayi with back to back DGWs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,341 ✭✭✭Shedite27

The first midweek round of the season (start Dec), Brighton played 3 in a week, he started none (having started 11 of 13 prior to that)

Christmas, Brighton played Sat - Wed - Sat - Wed, Murrays stats were: Bench (10 mns cameo) - started - Bench (16 mns) - started

Was rested for early rounds of the cup.

So he hasn't started 2 games in a week all year. Most he's done is 16 mns + 81 mns. I'd expect something similar

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭shmeee

Going to make a double tonight to get Kane in as price rises and drops going to happen. Kun out sadly!

• Advertisement

Kane rising, Jota rising, Laca rising.

Vardy and mane who were close to rising are now dropping like stones. Wan-B also dropping fast.... depending on how many wildcards in play, he could drop tonight or tomorrow for anyone with critical value in him

Rikand wrote: »
    Kane rising, Jota rising, Laca rising.

Vardy and mane who were close to rising are now dropping like stones. Wan-B also dropping fast.... depending on how many wildcards in play, he could drop tonight or tomorrow for anyone with critical value in him

I was about to type a rage post about what the hell is wrong with people signing kane tonight when he has a midweek game first
    But then I checked
    And he isn't rising ...........
    The other 2 might though

shmeee wrote: »
    Going to make a double tonight to get Kane in as price rises and drops going to happen. Kun out sadly!

Kun & Maddison out
    Kane & Doucoure in

Just had enough ITB to make it happen before price movments and no WC so need to line up players for the DGW35

Patience required this week, I've got 0. 8 to play with so I'll be waiting till Friday if I decide to get him.

I was about to type a rage post about what the hell is wrong with people signing kane tonight when he has a midweek game first
    But then I checked
    The other 2 might though

Kun dropping made me make a move as it would be difficult for me otherwise so I'm taking a chance, usually don't do transfers until close to the deadline unless price movements will prevent me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Damn. 0.1m short of Ryan, Son and Kane in for Boruc, Hazard and Rashford.

I rather not sell Salah. For the sake of the last few games I'll just keep him and more than likely Mane too.

Best 8.4m midfielder? Is Knockaert an inevitable disaster?

But then I checked
    The other 2 might though

Sorry, by rising I meant they were getting close to a price rise. Just to warn people :o

shmeee wrote: »
    Kun & Maddison out
    Kane & Doucoure in

Just had enough ITB to make it happen before price movments and no WC so need to line up players for the DGW35

I've no WC either
    And that's precisely why I am waiting before even considering selling my gw35 captain for another transfers so precious
    It's not like there isn't another possible replacement for maddison other than a midfielder who scored well in the last dgw and will most likely not replicate next?
    If you haven't already made those transfers then do yourself a favour and wait !

Rikand wrote: »
    Sorry, by rising I meant they were getting close to a price rise. Just to warn people :o

Lot of wildcards in play so it's hard enough to predict
    Would assume most sane people are not going to buy the second most expensive player in the game with a history of injuries a few days before he plays a champions League game though..............
    And then he rolls one of his soft ankles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,326 ✭✭✭macraignil

Aguero out for Kane done Friday since I have just about the right money and getting the players about to face Huddersfield seems to be a good strategy. All recent transfers I have done have been bad ones so hoping this one does not follow the trend.

Advertisement