Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Haha 'free speech' still being paraded around.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Dr Brown wrote: »
    That animal was the leader of a group of thugs who violently oppose Gemma.

Not only are these thugs bad people who oppose democracy and free speech but they are also indirectly supporting corruption in Ireland.

Sure Gemma is one of the worse culprits for shutting down free speech!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Business owners who were going to host Gemma have received death threats.

Business owners who refused to host Gemma received anonymous bouquets of flowers and chocolates.

Proof?? Pah! I don't need no stinking proof!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

O'Doherty and Rowan Croft have been getting death threats on Twitter, from an account by the name of Nazi O'Blockerty :pac:

Weird cùnts have way too much time on their hands.

O'Doherty and Rowan Croft have been getting death threats on Twitter, from an account by the name of Nazi O'Blockerty :pac:

FALSE FLAG!!

:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

ODoherty and Rowan Croft have been getting death threats on Twitter, from an account by the name of Nazi OBlockerty :pac:

Weird cnts have way too much time on their hands.

And now they are getting death treaths!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Haha 'free speech' still being paraded around.

It is getting a bit comical at this stage.

Within their own group, complaining about free speech gets them all fired up. These people are used to being told that they're talking out of their holes and they don't like it. All they want to do is be cnuts to gays and foreigners without having any social consequences and "free speech" makes those desires seem all the more lofty. This works very well within their own group where critical thinking is in short supply.

Then they venture out of their echo chamber and try the same thing with normal, more balanced people. They go on about free speech as if their new and less cult-like audience is going to be persuaded as easily as they were. And sure enough, it doesn't go to plan.

They just don't understand how transparent they are. They don't understand that when they're using "free speech" exclusively to defend racist liars that maybe people might think that "free speech" isn't their primary concern here. They don't understand that their lack of defending "free speech" in other areas might make them appear a bit hypocritical.

They don't understand how transparent they are being when they make it clear that they only want the freedom to be racist liars without social repercussions.

That's why they're still going on about free speech and why it's getting comical.

Mod : Banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

It's funny when it's happening to someone you don't like, if it was a few queers getting threatened youd be outraged.

Stay classy, fella...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    FALSE FLAG!!

:P

It's funny when it's happening to someone you don't like, if it was a few queers getting threatened youd be outraged.

Ah, the veneer of respect falls away. 'Queers' indeed. Your prejudice is showing.

• Advertisement

Stay classy, fella...

I wasn't trying to offend.

Birneybau wrote: »
    Ah, the veneer of respect falls away. 'Queers' indeed. Your prejudice is showing.

Yeah queers, you know? Gay folk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

It’s ok, I’m sure younhqve Queen, Erasure and George Michael in your record collection, and they’re all benders.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,224 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

OMG the medias are after Lords Gemma & Croft

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Billcarson

Ah but your not allowed say that in this pc insane world we live in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

I thought she was a nutcase but after seeing some of the titles for her Youtube videos, she's definitely just working an angle. You're all marks brother.

Billcarson wrote: »

Do you think 5G is causing this PC academic?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

pjohnson wrote: »
    Do you think 5G is causing this PC academic?

Gay transexual 5G Unicorn's, they've come to shît on our Irish constitution and take our jobs...

Fieldog wrote: »
    Gay transexual 5G Unicorn's, they've come to shît on our Irish constitution and take our jobs...

Needs more Soros

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Billcarson wrote: »

Is that aligned with Mad Currys?

If I was to call yee pricks, would that be ok? Hypothetically speaking of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,820 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

That animal was the leader of a group of thugs who violently oppose Gemma.

Not only are these thugs bad people who oppose democracy and free speech but they are also indirectly supporting corruption in Ireland.

Yawn. More deflection. Once again its quite hilarious to see Free speech hating GO'D supporters talk about free speech when Gemma actively censors, harasses, threatens and bullies anyone who disagrees with her.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Fiona O'Leary and Angela Merkel have had death threats on Gemmas social media comments.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Ipso wrote: »
    It’s ok, I’m sure younhqve Queen, Erasure and George Michael in your record collection, and they’re all benders.

I'm actually a big queen fan. George Michael not so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,176 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

there was a veneer of respect?

Fiona O'Leary and Angela Merkel have had death threats on Gemmas social media comments.

Both sets of supporters are obsessive weirdos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭Dr Brown

Yawn. More deflection. Once again its quite hilarious to see Free speech hating GO'D supporters talk about free speech when Gemma actively censors, harasses, threatens and bullies anyone who disagrees with her.

Can you give examples of this ?

Oh you innocent little Pixie you.

You would have to try much much harder than that.

Read the thread

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Yer one from Cork is being bullied and harassed by her, can't make a video without commenting about her. Has also threatened legal action.

She has told people to boycott the venues that pulled out of her hosting events and deriding the owners for their lack of courage....that's a bit of the old bullying.

She blocks people on social media that ask her difficult questions.

So yeah, that covers it all....and that's all the last 24 hours as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭Dr Brown

Read the thread

I don't have time to read 150 plus pages.

But even if what you said is true it doesn't give thugs the right to go around threatening business owners.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement