Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A House @ The NCH Sat June 29th

Options
  • 04-04-2019 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

On Tuesday Broken Social Scene announced a Vicar St. gig. Yesterday the Pixies were announced for the Olympia. Now today, the brilliant A House have been announced. A week of weeks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Woah! Brilliant! A week of weeks indeed. Jaysus, I'll have to have my wits about me tomorrow morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Peter File

roll wrote: »
    On Tuesday Broken Social Scene announced a Vicar St. gig. Yesterday the Pixies were announced for the Olympia. Now today, the brilliant A House have been announced. A week of weeks!
    You're on a roll!!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭roll

Get. Your. Coat! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭one man clappin

A long shot, but am stuck in hospital with no way of getting a ticket for this. If some generous person has one ticket to spare I would be forever in their debt

tickets don't go on sale til 9am. surely you have a phone?!

• Advertisement

Is it not 10?

yup-apologies. BSS at 9am

Sorted. Some consolation for missing out on the Pixies.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭one man clappin

Apologies thought they were going on sale on fleamaster. Got through to nch and got a ticket .

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭fillup

Very few ticks left for this - if u want to get one dont dilly dally.

• Advertisement
Advertisement