Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gw31 free hit question

Options
  • 04-04-2019 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Lads forgive my ignorance but curious about this one...
    I did a free hit for gw 31 and team still has not reverted approaching gw33, anyone the same and when will it go back ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,910 ✭✭✭✭CSF

mamax wrote: »
    Lads forgive my ignorance but curious about this one...
    I did a free hit for gw 31 and team still has not reverted approaching gw33, anyone the same and when will it go back ?

Imagine you didn’t play the free hit properly or are looking at the wrong screen? Post your team so people can see your GW32 team.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭mamax

GW32 has stayed the same as GW31
    For some reason the forum tells me I can't upload a screen shot as it's too big

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

GW32 has stayed the same as GW31
    For some reason the forum tells me I can't upload a screen shot as it's too big

What's your team id? Are you sure you didn't wildcard instead of free hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Did you confirm the freehit. Check your points history to make sure there is no points deduction.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭mamax

jimmii wrote: »
    What's your team id? Are you sure you didn't wildcard instead of free hit?

Looks like I did hit the wildcard lol young lad got me doin this with him so yes I've made a balls of it :D
    Thanks guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Looks like I did hit the wildcard lol young lad got me doin this with him so yes I've made a balls of it :D
    Thanks guys

Lol! You normally get a quicker answer to this sort of thing in the general fpl thread that's the busier one outside of match days.

Advertisement