Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

• 03-04-2019 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

As per title, have we reached the bottom ?

Don't think we'll see the likes of $3200 ever again.

$5150 at time of posting.

Back in the mainstream media once more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

What color lambo did you order? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

tcawley29 wrote: »
    What color lambo did you order? :pac:

Verde Mantis

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Cautious about this upswing. I probably won't believe the bull is back until ETH hits $1k and even then I'll expect an 80% drop any second.

I'd be thoroughly convinced @ $3k.

Cautious myself given the odd cause of the initial pump yesterday. Savage volume still ongoing however.

Expecting a pullback to consolidate as per usual, at a minimum I think it'll bounce off $4200. If it does I'll go deeper I think.

Sentiment certainly changing.

There we are now. Getting screen time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Said a few weeks back that mid feb was the turning point, once we passed ETH at €100 it was onwards and upwards. Like before there will be big swings up and down, then up and up and down. Best strategy now is to just rude it out.

See you all at the €300k bitcoin party in 2023.

Said a few weeks back that mid feb was the turning point, once we passed ETH at €100 it was onwards and upwards. Like before there will be big swings up and down, then up and up and down. Best strategy now is to just rude it out.

See you all at the €300k bitcoin party in 2023.

I will give it to you, you have been right so far so I hope you keep on being right.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,702 ✭✭✭✭unkel

I did have a strong feeling that when ETH, which had been down as low as $80 in recent months, went strongly over the $100 mark one day (was it maybe 2 months ago?), that we would possibly never see a sub $100 ETH again.

I posted it in this forum. And I put my money where my mouth is, I stopped selling my mined ETH. Right now it's $174.

unkel wrote: »
    I did have a strong feeling that when ETH, which had been down as low as $80 in recent months, went strongly over the $100 mark one day (was it maybe 2 months ago?), that we would possibly never see a sub $100 ETH again.

I posted it in this forum. And I put my money where my mouth is, I stopped selling my mined ETH. Right now it's $174.

Remember you saying it and you called it well.

BTC over 5200, getting comfortable now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Bit soon to be posting, I'm expecting another bit drop to put us back in our box :)

Never too soon, just keep buying the dips. (Half joking half not joking)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,863 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Yeah lets be realistic this could be all gone when we wake up tomorrow morning...

Thargor wrote: »
    Yeah lets be realistic this could be all gone when we wake up tomorrow morning...

Or it could be 7k..

The beauty of crypto!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Thargor wrote: »

Careful with saying that, some people might skip bedtime so that they don’t have to wake-up ;-)

But yes, while this is the strongest rally in a long time, let’s say I don’t think getting excited is the best way to make rational decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,871 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Don't think we'll see the likes of $3200 ever again.

That statement might come back & bite you in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    That statement might come back & bite you in the arse.

Nah, buying opportunity.

There will be a pull back, what the high point is, i don't know, how far it pulls back I've zero idea, but i do know it is very unlikely to hit what it was 3 days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Lads in trying too or want to rain on anyones parade.....just be careful is all im saying

When in doubt zoom out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭crushproof

Anddddd drop

• Advertisement

Annnddddddd buy

Baby steps, too far too soon. Good buying opportunity.

Bull market confirmed.

Had a few cheeky buys open, when litecoin was up at €85 i sold, stuck in a cheeky buy at €67. Woke up this morning to see it at €75, but a short drop to 66 happened in the wee hours. Nice little top up.

Was watching the drop happen live, unbelievable how fast it happened then bounced.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Can't see cyrptos becoming a stable means of holding value any time soon, it is very interesting to watch it develop though, I can't see fiat disappearing anytime soon

i think it will bounce between 3.5k and 6k until towards the end of year...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

jobless wrote: »
    i think it will bounce between 3.5k and 6k until towards the end of year...

There's a hell of a lot of money to be made swing trading if that was the case!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Looks like Europe is taking the load to make crypto mainstream financial products: https://cointelegraph.com/news/boerse-stuttgart-owned-swedish-exchange-lists-xrp-ltc-tracking-exchange-traded-products

Whelo79 wrote: »
    There's a hell of a lot of money to be made swing trading if that was the case!

if only we could know :) ...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 186 ✭✭Kickstart1.3

Bitcoin hanging on by its fingertips to $5000 now. Not looking good

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement