Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    And CB Lukaku who is unplayable as a CB. Awful defending stats...

Yeah he looks about as useful as ibra cb!!

That fut15 sbc is very specific, exactly 3 nationalities and at least 90 chem, people will def use futbin for this so you’ll see the top solutions rise a bit.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

And not Yaya but Doumbia as the key player :/

Wonder if I should dump Aurier now at 1500 coins. Still make bout 12k profit at that.

Oh lord, when ye lot were talking about CB Lukaku, I thought you meant his brother from the Italian leagues. WTF?

Still, needs United players so great news for my Smallings....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote:
    Still, needs United players so great news for my Smallings....

You'd have to be insane to do that SBC. Can't see him rising much, if any at all.

Maldini is coming in at 2.1, fair price for his market price. woulda preferred to have to submit an extra icon than do all the high rated teams.

I might still do blanc at the 1.2 million cheaper but I’m happy that I know exactly what my choices are now.

Woulda hated if I’d done blanc and then Maldini popped up next week at 1.6/1.7.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    And not Yaya but Doumbia as the key player :/

Wonder if I should dump Aurier now at 1500 coins. Still make bout 12k profit at that.

Going to hold mine until for an hour, that sbc is so specific that the average fifa user will use futbin, because you can only use 3 nations it wouldn’t surprise me to see the top soutlution use bamba and aurier along with some English prem players etc

Whatever players make the top solution will start to rise until futbin refreshes and pushes it out of top solution

RossieMan wrote: »
    You'd have to be insane to do that SBC. Can't see him rising much, if any at all.

Bought him at 800, already up to 1500. ;)

There'll be United fans who want a special Lukaku "cheap", even if he's just a super sub.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Maldini is coming in at 2.1, fair price for his market price. woulda preferred to have to submit an extra icon than do all the high rated teams.

I might still do blanc at the 1.2 million cheaper but I’m happy that I know exactly what my choices are now.

Woulda hated if I’d done blanc and then Maldini popped up next week at 1.6/1.7.

I did the first five SBCs for nothing on Blanc today, and can do the Icon one for "free" too, so Blanc looks like he'd cost me about 350k.

From a United POV, and from the price difference, I think I'll happily take Blanc to fill that spot till the end of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

all my auriers and bambas sold fairly quickly after the sbc came out, all for around 1500

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I did the first five SBCs for nothing on Blanc today, and can do the Icon one for "free" too, so Blanc looks like he'd cost me about 350k.

From a United POV, and from the price difference, I think I'll happily take Blanc to fill that spot till the end of the game.

Blanc is quality. He's good enough to be an end game CB.

I'm already excited for TOTS. I've never had this many coins at this stage of the game before bar Fifa 15 when you could buy a million coins for 5 quid... ofc that just meant that all the top players were extinct. I literally opened 1000's of packs in the hunt for top guys.

• Advertisement

7/9 done on Blanc.

Not packed anything at all though. Probably cost me bout 50k so far through.

Got to submit Campbell (be sorry to see him go) and the 87 squad, which there’s no way I can avoid it being less than 240k, I reckon.

Just got a message on the app that weekend league entry can be redeemed on Friday now, for immediate access.

Lord TSC wrote:
    Got to submit Campbell (be sorry to see him go) and the 87 squad, which there’s no way I can avoid it being less than 240k, I reckon.

No way is he worth submitting Campbell and all those cards and coins. Haven't used him in draft a few times and played against him, his 89 card is just as good.

Hopefully some more decent icon sbcs next week as nothing worth doing has been released yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    No way is he worth submitting Campbell and all those cards and coins. Haven't used him in draft a few times and played against him, his 89 card is just as good.

Hopefully some more decent icon sbcs next week as nothing worth doing has been released yet.

Blanc is easily one of the best defenders in game his defending stats are warped but they are all well in the 90s apart from his heading accuracy but what makes him so good Is he can control and pass the ball also Campbell feels like a lorry compaired to him.

Yolo. Cost me 200k. Zola on the bench. Likely the next to be submitted. Not sure where though.

80bYrZ7.png

Yolo. Cost me 200k. Zola on the bench. Likely the next to be submitted. Not sure where though.

Class team dude! I didn't get to do the Dani Alves SBC and every single time i build a team it makes me sad... I'm having to use bloody Scream Rafinha atm!! More people should lash up their teams, i'd be interested to see them.

Btw is Mata better than Zola or is it just a United preference?

Btw is Mata better than Zola or is it just a United preference?

Played way less games with Mata, obviously, but feel they are super similar players, so yeah, mainly United preference.

Mata was a big part of me getting 17 wins last week though. He was agile, but great passing and great runs. Popped up with some good runs behind strikers too.

jayo26 wrote:
    Blanc is easily one of the best defenders in game his defending stats are warped but they are all well in the 90s apart from his heading accuracy but what makes him so good Is he can control and pass the ball also Campbell feels like a lorry compaired to him.

That's why you see all the pros using him? Never seen him in any decent team where others were available. Obviously in this case it's not the same, but no way is he worth an icon Campbell who himself probably cost 700k to do plus about 700k worth of players.

He'll be out of that team come TOTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

In division 3 now, games seem a lot more challenging... enjoying it. Gerrard still scoring goals for fun, free kicks are lethal with him

• Registered Users Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Zola on the bench. Likely the next to be submitted

You’re dead to me!!! :)

• Advertisement

More people should lash up their teams, i'd be interested to see them.

?

Mine, HL Rashford, Scream Fellaini and either sbc doucoure or otw Anderson are my most used subs lately

How’s your team looking?

B3164-BE0-9-AD6-45-E0-9113-80248346-AA0-D.jpgfind the nearest bp gas station

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Mine, HL Rashford, Scream Fellaini and either sbc doucoure or otw Anderson are my most used subs lately

How’s your team looking?

That team is unreal... I thought i had a really good team til I seen these ones! :D

7kLpEs0.jpg

thats mine atm. I switch to 4231 or 4222 in game with Militao and Fabinho as the CDMs. I'll prob grab UCL Fabinho before the weekend but i'm a keeping some coins for any decent sbcs that might come up. Rudiger is so **** tho... maybe cause of his skinny build? Couldn't recommend Militao as a CDM any more highly tho. His agility is really great in that position and he's just a beast against the counter. Neymar is unreal, best player I've used by a mile. I'm enjoying Coutinho too but Costa has been a bit hit or miss for me.

Just realised Militao has the wrong Chem on him there, i had meant to change it to Powerhouse.

That team is unreal... I thought i had a really good team til I seen these ones! :D

7kLpEs0.jpg

thats mine atm. I switch to 4231 or 4222 in game with Militao and Fabinho as the CDMs. I'll prob grab UCL Fabinho before the weekend but i'm a keeping some coins for any decent sbcs that might come up. Rudiger is so **** tho... maybe cause of his skinny build? Couldn't recommend Militao as a CDM any more highly tho. His agility is really great in that position and he's just a beast against the counter. Neymar is unreal, best player I've used by a mile. I'm enjoying Coutinho too but Costa has been a bit hit or miss for me.

Just realised Militao has the wrong Chem on him there, i had meant to change it to Powerhouse.

That team is class too to be fair, especially when you get ucl Fabinho,
    But yeah, def worth keeping coins handy for these last 3 player sbc’s we’re due, you never know who might pop up.

Would love that Neymar in my team!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

all my auriers and bambas sold fairly quickly after the sbc came out, all for around 1500
    They’ve gone back to around 900 and 600 respectively which is what I had bought them for yesterday. Should I wait and see if they go back up I wonder or just cut my losses?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

hmm doubt they'll go back up really, aurier might if there's a big premier league sbc

Here’s mine - standard, really. Bench is OTW Promes, SIF James Forrest (one of my favourite subs), Carniball Talisca, Red Goretzka.

Vardy and Ox are just placeholders for Pogba/Icons/TOTS. Rest of the cards are untradeable.

fmGDU0M.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Well here is mine, started playing again after a little break. Mbappe and Lala new additions to the team.

476555.jpg

And the bench:

476556.jpg

Lozano as cam, Costa as St on right side and Mario as on the left as a striker do the job.

Sometimes I let Parolo in as he is actually very good as Cam, too and has good long shots.

Only Campbell, Lala and Mbappe are tradeable ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Here's my team,gutted the club to bring in PIM Socrates,ended up having to downgrade De Gea from his IF to gold to get the coins to get me over the line!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

476567.png
    476568.png
    Have tried Lineker & Van Basten, but have preferred Rashford to them. Plan is to buy Blanc/Maldini/Desailly, but might wait until TOTS to see what comes up.
    Had both the rttf cards before the last 16 games.
    Looking forward to Dohertys inevitable TOTS.

• Advertisement

Anyone tried Cannavaro this year? His primer Icon is tempting me and I’ve heard good things about him despite his height

Advertisement