Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

• 27-03-2019 7:15pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The old thread was reaching its limit so new thread started here.

The old one can still be found here.

Axwell

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Busiest ultimate team thread in years we went through a whole one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

jayo26 wrote: »
    Busiest ultimate team thread in years we went through a whole one.

And people say fifa is on it’s ass!!

Lads, here’s something worth investing in, the daily sbc’s have pretty much been following what they used last year, today I bought a few serie a rm and they all sold for 1k profit.

Get prem cms or Ivory Coast wingers, Gervinho is at discard price on bid.

Aurier should be safe as houses as covers the prem links, links to any Ivory Coast players and has a high rating for these sbc’s. Pricier at 1.3k but people love packs and tomorrow is payday (rewards) so people do Sbc’s

edit: bamba of Cardiff city is available at 650 on bid, go nuts! Buy 20, 30, 40 if you have the space

https://twitter.com/sbc_tips/status/1110979729404891138?s=21

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,346 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Aurier fits my usual trading anyway, so grabbed a few. Will grab a few Bambas and Gervinhos too though :)

lol, bought 8 Aurier, already flipped one for 3300 coins anyway :P

I also have grabbed a few IFs to fill up my TP again a bit. Some new 81s and 82s available on bid at 12k, and given my usual suspects are a bit too expensive to restock currently, thats a safe-ish bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Neymar Carniball is unreal... i've never played with a player that felt so smooth. I can only imagine what his TOTY card is like. This is the team i'm rocking atm tho i defo need to upgrade at rb and for Fabinho. Think i'll just grab Fabinhos UCL Live card tho, its fairly likely to get another upgrade and i do really enjoy using his base card.

4oW9yC2.jpg

• Advertisement

They’ve restructured the rivals leagues, just got some pop up when I logged in, up to div 4 now

Hogey007 wrote: »
    They’ve restructured the rivals leagues, just got some pop up when I logged in, up to div 4 now

Yep I spent the week getting relegated down to division 5 so I wouldn't have to slog it out next week with a weak team and I end up back in division 2 haha.

Awful red picks means I got Rondon as my best player TWICE.

AND I got an untradeable Rondon in my packs too.

That said, I did pack DDG which was incredible cause five minutes earlier I had decided to grab him for the weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

4 85s from WL rewards. Got FUT birthday Primes and IF Delay from rivals so not all bad. It's just a pity it's always been super subs I end up packing, never anyone to improve the side.

RossieMan wrote: »
    4 85s from WL rewards. Got FUT birthday Primes and IF Delay from rivals so not all bad. It's just a pity it's always been super subs I end up packing, never anyone to improve the side.

Your going to have to wait a while to get that card!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Got lucky with my rewards today. Crap player picks but got IF Jordi Alba, IF Zahavi, Neuer and Alderweireld.

Has anyone used Alba before? Worth trying to shoehorn into my team?

Seems a fair enough reason for the changes to rivals

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/division-rivals-update

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Is it confirmed that tomorrow we will get three more players in Weekly Objectives? The three current ones aren't appealing for my team, hoping for a Bundesliga one

Didn't play WL so no rewards, took the coins for rivals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

EA said there will be 21 players in packs (already there), 21 player SBCs (FB Villa, FB Vidal, FB Esswein, FB Doumbia, Perisic, Willian, Werner) so 14 left, and 6 objectives (Zlatan, Naldo, Gervinho) so 3 left

Edit: 21 SBCs include 10 prime icons so there's 4 non-icon SBCs left

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

EA said there will be 21 players in packs (already there), 21 player SBCs (FB Villa, FB Vidal, FB Esswein, FB Doumbia, Perisic, Willian, Werner) so 14 left, and 6 objectives (Zlatan, Naldo, Gervinho) so 3 left

Edit: 21 SBCs include 10 prime icons so there's 4 non-icon SBCs left

Nice one, hoping for decent LB, Defender or CDM from the Bundesliga :)

I'd guess out of the 4 sbcs left there would 2 flashbacks and 2 birthday players, flashbacks could be anyone but the for birthday players we've already have SBCs for BPL, Bunds and Seria A so will probable be la liga and ligue 1

I can't see me finishing the MLS objective today. Only 2 wins, and I'm getting streams of teams with Ronaldo or Mbappe now in them, who tear apart crap defenses.

Should have done MLS first since Ibra could have actually been used then in the French and Italian objectives. Still, Naldo and Gervinho look good to shave 40-50k off an icon, probably Blanc.

I've got just under 800k in my coin balance now, and could probably hit the million if I sold everything up. I really want that IF Ronaldo, but I'm also really tempted to do Blanc, cause I think I'd only need to invest about 300k. But...Ronaldo.

Smalling back down to discard. Last two nights, he's jumped massively just after 6 (Wednesday, he jumped to 3k, and last night hovered round 2.5k for a bit). Not sure if it will happen a third night, but given he was still ticking over for 2000 coins before and he's literally no risk, grabbing 20 of him.

Also have 40 Auriers ready to go too :P

Why aurier if you don't mind me asking?

He's not an easy nation to link. Surely bellerin is a better option?

RossieMan wrote: »
    Why aurier if you don't mind me asking?

He's not an easy nation to link. Surely bellerin is a better option?

Based on the tip from Hogey in post 3. Looks like tonight's SBC will be based on Yaya, so Aurier provides links with the Ivory Coast nationality, has a decent rating, and can be got relatively risk free; I've picked mine up for round 1k, already sold 2 for 3300 coins, and he'll get a bump tonight if the SBC is Yaya.

If he doesn't, it will only take a few cycles to get that 1k back too. Don't usually follow twitter accounts but figure it could be an interesting punt for tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭polarbearhead

Has anyone tried the 92 rated Michael Laudrup icon?

Has anyone tried the 92 rated Michael Laudrup icon?

Nope and the reason been he just doesn't make much sense to me even tho he is remarkably cheap there are better cam that can pass and are better at shots then him.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭polarbearhead

jayo26 wrote: »
    Nope and the reason been he just doesn't make much sense to me even tho he is remarkably cheap there are better cam that can pass and are better at shots then him.

Any CAM icon you would recommend?

Socrates is unreal. I loved maradona too but being honest he wasnt really worth the coins.

Depends on budget but any Socrates would be better then him in my opinion and the best cam I used all year was cruyff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Crp based on the new rival points scoring i will automatically end up in Div 1. My only objective left for fifa 19 was get to div 1 as ive grown tired of the weekend league grind.

Yes, finally Maldini :)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yes, finally Maldini :)

And CB Lukaku who is unplayable as a CB. Awful defending stats...

How do EA calculate his defending at 87 when the average of his stats it 77.6?

Also how do you view his card on the app from the SBC page?

• Advertisement

Pyjamarama wrote:
    And CB Lukaku who is unplayable as a CB. Awful defending stats...

99 heading. Game is obviously a joke to EA at this stage.

Advertisement