Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Hall

Options
  • 28-03-2019 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

Just booked two tickets for Theo Katzman and Paul Brady in June. Never been to the venue before, so wondering what its like. I booked the balcony seats. Was going to book the floor seating but figured balcony would have a better view and less chance of people blocking my wifes view!

Do the balcony seats swivel and do people usually stand at those seats or is that not allowed? Booked one in front of the other. Not that it really matters, just curious! Wasn't sure if I was better off going floor or balcony.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭loveboat captain

I usually go for balcony seats in the ulster Hall, can't remember if the seats swivel though. There are usually some people standing from memory.
    Last time I was there was for Chris Cornwell a few years back. Great view.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭chris_ie

Sounds good. Yeah swivel doesn't really matter, was just curious :D Nearly booked the seats side by side before I saw the photo that it'd be better booking one behind the other!

Advertisement