Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bell x1 Vicar Street November

Options
  • 27-03-2019 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭

The artist presale link isn't working for this - was supposed to be live at 9am

Would be hugely grateful if anyone has a link to the ticketmaster previous purchases presale, which apparently is working..

ps I hate ticketmaster!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

UsedToWait wrote: »

Would be hugely grateful if anyone has a link to the ticketmaster previous purchases presale, which apparently is working..

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/venueartist/198259/1182179

from the artist website

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/bell-x1-acoustic-ish-with-dowry-string-dublin-29-11-2019/event/18005676873F274E?did=elaserp
    https://www.ticketmaster.ie/bell-x1-acoustic-ish-with-dowry-string-dublin-30-11-2019/event/1800567687412752?did=elaserp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

^ Cheers - they just went live..

Wasted 2 hours this morning trying to get on..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Zardoz

^ Cheers - they just went live..

Wasted 2 hours this morning trying to get on..

You'd wonder why Ticketmaster put these events live at 9am when its obvious that there is nobody in the office to monitor things.
    Seem to be seriously understaffed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

I waited until 10.30 trying to get tickets then gave up
    Thanks for posting the link....
    Was anyone able to get the floor table seats for Sat?
    Trying to decide if I should wait for on sale on Friday and hope I can get them or just go with block B now...:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

dragonfly! wrote: »
    I waited until 10.30 trying to get tickets then gave up
    Thanks for posting the link....
    Was anyone able to get the floor table seats for Sat?
    Trying to decide if I should wait for on sale on Friday and hope I can get them or just go with block B now...:confused:

There were loads of floor seats when they eventually went on sale this morning..
    If they're gone now, I personally wouldn't risk waiting!

(I actually chose the side blocks as I find the stools at the tables tough on the back - old age :) )

There were loads of floor seats when they eventually went on sale this morning..
    If they're gone now, I personally wouldn't risk waiting!

(I actually chose the side blocks as I find the stools at the tables tough on the back - old age :) )

thats a good point!
    I havent sat there before...
    What are the side blocks like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

dragonfly! wrote: »
    thats a good point!
    I havent sat there before...
    What are the side blocks like?

Great.

I prefer them to floor/standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Yeah seemed like all seats were available on the presale, not just a small allocation. I doubt there will be any on general sale at all for Saturday by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭fafy

This strings setup, works really well, saw them in Union Chapel & in Cork also.

While i love these quiet gigs, especially those in between album accoustic tours they have done, i also like the full band - louder gigs, which they don’t seem to be doing much of this year, except for the Limerick & Galway gigs. Are these the only two full band gigs they will be doing this year ?

• Advertisement

Sat is sold out...
    Sunday added - going on sale on 2pm today

Advertisement