Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Options

Comments

Playing on PC. Started earlier before work. Those smooth buttery framerates.

So the upgrades are simply tied to the the bosses, and the difficulty is even worse than the previous games. That seems to be the feeling in the reviews.

Loved Bloodbourne, but at least you could grind somewhat if you were struggling until you got powerful enough

Laugh at the notion too that the souls games are not hard games lol

• Registered Users Posts: 15,261 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Christ this is balls hard. I love it.

Need to get my stop panicking and get my deflection timing down. They were 100% right when they tell you to get out of the Dark Souls mindset

• Registered Users Posts: 27,821 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

So the upgrades are simply tied to the the bosses, and the difficulty is even worse than the previous games.

Loved Bloodbourne, but at least you could grind somewhat if you were struggling until you got powerful enough

Laugh at the notion too that the soils games are not hard games lol

There not that hard at all. They punish idiots who charge right in or those that persist with tactics that simply don't work. If you approach it right it's challenging but not difficult.

TitianGerm wrote: »
    There not that hard at all. They punish idiots who charge right in or those that persist with tactics that simply don't work. If you approach it right it's challenging but not difficult.

Again the notion that these games are not difficult is ridiculous imo but each to their own

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Damn work, downloaded and ready to play this evening!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,530 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I've to get to a Smyth's at some point to pick this up today.
    Can't wait!
    In fairness, it'll probably be my son that'll complete it first!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I've to get to a Smyth's at some point to pick this up today.
    Can't wait!
    In fairness, it'll probably be my son that'll complete it first!

59.99 in Smyths

Same in Argos. Was hoping for it to me cheaper

DMC 5 was 49.99!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

59.99 in Smyths

Same in Argos. Was hoping for it to me cheaper

DMC 5 was 49.99!!

I'm picking it up from Smyths at lunch. I got it for €55

I'm picking it up from Smyths at lunch. I got it for €55

How?!

• Advertisement

The tactic of killing one and flying away until they've stopped being aggro is working if a little tedious

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

How?!

Think it was a pre-order store collection special actually.
    Looking at the website, it's back at 60 euro.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Hadn't really planned on picking it up, but i have €30 credit on Steam, so figured why not. Reviews make it look excellent.

Anyone try with kb/mouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

It looks amazing but I think the clip I saw was from a PC and my console trained eyes were probably baffled. I'll probably pick it up at some stage. I get what Retro is saying about how the difficulty is presented because I was put off on Bloodborne for years but once I played it, it quickly became one of my favourite games ever.
    I found BB a lot more accessible than the Souls games, think the setting just clicked for me.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    It looks amazing but I think the clip I saw was from a PC and my console trained eyes were probably baffled. I'll probably pick it up at some stage. I get what Retro is saying about how the difficulty is presented because I was put off on Bloodborne for years but once I played it, it quickly became one of my favourite games ever.
    I found BB a lot more accessible than the Souls games, think the setting just clicked for me.

I look forward to your post this evening saying you bought it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I look forward to your post this evening saying you bought it :pac:

Think I'm safe enough at the moment, totally consumed by the Division. So much so as I was coming into work today I was thinking I don't have enough time in my life for Battlefield V and my job and one of them probably has to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

60 in Argos aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Got a reservation in Argos here. Will pick it up if amazon have not delivered by the time I finish work. I have all evenings free this weekend. Looking forward to it.

Think I'm safe enough at the moment, totally consumed by the Division. So much so as I was coming into work today I was thinking I don't have enough time in my life for Battlefield V and my job and one of them probably has to go.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

You should probably quit the job :pac:

Like others, it's hard to justify buying it with the other games i'm playing at the moment.

Still bought it though :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,828 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Kiith wrote: »
    Like others, it's hard to justify buying it with the other games i'm playing at the moment.

Still bought it though :pac:

It's better than anything you are playing at the moment.

The hype has you lads

Can't wait for the posts later :D

This Shinobi Hunter can eat a bag of dicks

Vicxas wrote: »

It begins! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Tempted to get this for €30 via the Gamestop trade in deal.

Finally beat him.

Take half his health by being a sneaky snake. Then die anyway.

Wait. The boss after the Shinobi Hunter. He can eat ALL of the dicks in Ireland.

• Advertisement

Wait. The boss after the Shinobi Hunter. He can eat ALL of the dicks in Ireland.

The
    drunk guy
    ? I've put it down there for the day. Pain in the arse killing all the normal guys first every time.

Advertisement