Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads, Tesco is closed!

Options
  • 18-03-2019 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

I don't know if there is a reason or if it's just early closing for the B/H, but I'm sitting here in me Car watching flocks of people land up to the Auto-doors to a Sign of some sorts, could be Opening Times for the B/H too. People are walking away again. But someone's going to hit their head hard in a minute, we're so used to walking straight in Auto-doors!

There was a lad on a Bike there he had 2 bags on back of Bike and something else on Handlebars. I'd say he was planning to cycle straight through to the other door, I thought he was going to come back on top of Bike! :o More and more Cars are flying in goodo having to turn away again! People can't believe it!

It's closed folks!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I am expecting a video compilation of clashes and near misses shortly. Won't someone think of the bread?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭kerry37

Standard for Tesco to close at 8 or 9pm on a public holiday

• Registered Users Posts: 25,722 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

You reckon they've Brexited early?

(Bank holiday hours ....)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,612 ✭✭✭✭zell12

It is not on the front page of GalwayNow, therefore it is fake noose

Advertisement