Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Revolut Card

• 05-01-2018 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

Does anyone use Revolut card/account to buy and sell.

You have to have the premium account which cost 8euro a month.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Word of warning, you can only buy and hold (or sell). You can't buy and send to an external wallet or exchange.

I was excited when I read they were supporting Crypto and then I found out this massive limitation. I guess they don't want to be dealing the volumes that would come if you allowed sending and receiving from external wallets/exchanges.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭stooge

+1 yeah it sounded great at the time but until they support in/out transfers I am not too fussed. Still, its an alternative to buying and holding in coinbase.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Rocko

Did anyone sign up for Revolut Premium to buy crypto??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Mr.S wrote: »
    You don't need premium to access the crypto area

You do if you cannot get 3 friends to sign up by the looks of it. Just had a look there. Fairly sickening tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Got crypto access for free about a week after signing up for revolut. Didn't get any friends signed up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

They changed the policy you used to need to have a premium account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Got my access this morning. Happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

tcawley29 wrote: »
    Got my access this morning. Happy days :)

Yea same here for free

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

stooge wrote: »
    +1 yeah it sounded great at the time but until they support in/out transfers I am not too fussed. Still, its an alternative to buying and holding in coinbase.

Do they still prevent transfers out to a Wallet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Do they still prevent transfers out to a Wallet?

Yes plus they have very few offerings compared to other exchanges.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

Truckermal wrote: »
    Yes plus they have very few offerings compared to other exchanges.

Grand, thanks

Advertisement