Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spiritualized - CQAF, Belfast, 4th of May

• 15-03-2019 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

Ticket purchased!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Might head up to this

Any idea of capacity?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Might head up to this

Any idea of capacity?

Not a clue. I've been to gigs in Custom House Square before but they've been open air. This is in a Marquee in CHSq...

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Ticket got

Tomorrow night! Looking at setlist.fm, it appears that they'll be performing the new album from start to finish with a few others tunes thrown in at the start and the end :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Evan M

i just arrived in time for perfect miracle and the new album in full. missed the first set.
    i really enjoyed this show. it was raw and loud with lots of improvisation.

great light show ... really crazy strobes during on the sunshine / state of mind section.

sound audience ... quiet and no camera phones ... went drinking with some locals after while waiting for my 3 am bus back to Dublin and they all loved the show too.

as an encore so long you pretty thing still really hits the spot ... all in all a good night/road ...Trip... for me.

• Advertisement

Absolutely fantastic gig!

Advertisement