Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To those who believe WTC 7 didn't fall due to fire, how did it fall?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Overheal wrote: »
    Indeed we’ve been forwards and backwards about personal incredulity at the science (which, conveniently, is able to explain all of its claims) but seem to be plainly avoiding any substantiation of the claims central to the conspiracy.

“But there was thermite” no there wasn’t “well I don’t personally believe that” then assuming there is thermite: how did it get there? Who planted it? When? Where? How much? What type? What sources of evidence?

If this was true why you lying claiming molten Aluminium is red and yellow. Did you even watch your own video. What color was the liquid when he poured it out was not yellow or red it was silver.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The Nal wrote: »
    There is no conspiracy theory unless this question can be answered thoroughly.
    I think that's even a step too far.
    No conspiracy theorists have yet explained why they would need to plant explosives at all in the first place.

Why not just hire guys to fly planes into buildings?

There's really no point even getting to your question before this one is answered.
    The same kind of question lingers over the theories about fake shootings etc.
    Never gets answered.
    Can't imagine why.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,581 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

If this was true why you lying claiming molten Aluminium is red and yellow. Did you even watch your own video. What color was the liquid when he poured it out was not yellow or red it was silver.

This is all completely irrelevant unless you can provide good evidence of explosives being planted in the building.

There is no explosion without explosives.

Therefore, the official version is correct and you admit that you can't provide any evidence to suggest otherwise.
    King Mob wrote: »
    No conspiracy theorists have yet explained why they would need to plant explosives at all in the first place.

There's really no point even getting to your question before this one is answered.
    The same kind of question lingers over the theories about fake shootings etc.
    Never gets answered.
    Can't imagine why.

4 hijacked planes crashing into Manhattan and Washington is justification enough to go to war, sure. No need to involve, what, tens of thousands of other people just to burn some paper but lets humour that theory anyway.

Lets not appeal to common sense here, we know thats not an option.

The Nal wrote: »
    This is all completely irrelevant unless you can provide good evidence of explosives being planted in the building.

There is no explosion without explosives.

Therefore, the official version is correct and you admit that you can't provide any evidence to suggest otherwise.
    And remember: Explosives don't cause molten metal.
    So if there was molten metal, it can't be explosives.

Again, the parts of the report you yourself quoted explain stage one in very clear terms. You just don't understand what it says.
    It doesn't say that all 84 columns and floors fell away during stage one.
    They make this very clear.

You claimed that the NIST report said there was no resistance.
    You were wrong. You are trying to distract from that and for another example of how you displayed an embarrassing lack of science knowledge.

Again, you demand answers while doing nothing but dodging and weaving.
    I have no intention in trying to decipher your poor grammar for what is essentially you trying to change the subject again.

So...?:confused:

Kingmob you are a deflection artist the guys who support you don't see this I do. I have to constantly decipher your moronic postings it far worse than having bad grammar.

NIST even stated the only analysed 18 floors you have not provided one piece of evidence to disprove this.

Keeping waffling about stage 1 you can't even answer basic questions about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,963 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/aluminum/Aluminum_Glows.html

You're being ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭banie01

And remember: Explosives don't cause molten metal.
    So if there was molten metal, it can't be explosives.

Not to forget that by the very method of their action, explosives raise dust, break windows and cause concussive shockwave and exceptionally loud sounds.

A chemical reaction that creates and releases huge volumes of gas and heat in near instantaneous reaction.
    Where is the evidence this was used?
    Explain why there no breakage of windows on 47 floors.
    Where the dust?
    You explanation for no deformation of the east and west walls in stage 1

No waffle serious answer.

Same with the Thermite theory.
    If thermite was used in the amounts needed to allow an approximation of demolition an awful lot of people would have encountered eye damage similar to viewing a nuclear explosion from the amount of UV radiation released.
    I highlighted this earlier in the thread and Overheal raised it again recently.

Conveniently ignored ;)

Asking the important questions.

Kingmob you are a deflection artist the guys who support you don't see I do. I have to constantly decipher your moronic postings it far worse than having bad grammar.
    Lol, so cute.
    NIST even stated the only analysed 18 floors you have not provided one piece of evidence to disprove this.
    I never disputed it in the case of the section of the report you brought up.
    :confused:
    Why would I provide evidence to disprove something I don't dispute?

I'm asking you what the relevance of that is.
    It kinda seems like you don't even know...
    We haven't established that you even know what stage one is.
    You previously claimed that it referred to a section of the building despite what the report said. And despite what you quoted.

Your further questions, on top of being poorly written aren't accurate or relevant and they are a transparent attempt to deflect from your own failings of understanding.

So lets take it from the beginning.
    Stage one refers to the first stage of the collapse where the facade of the building began to fall, but experienced resistance, thus fell with less acceleration than it would have due to gravity.

Which part of this do you disagree with or not understand.

Molten Aluminium is red and yellow?

From the video you just posted. Looks silver to me.

#
    475510.png

• Advertisement

You cant/wont even answer basic questions about how they got the explosives/thermite/nanothermite into the buildings.

Why won't you answer this?

There is no conspiracy theory with this left unanswered.

Molten Aluminium is red and silver?

From the video you just posted. Looks silver to me.

#
    475510.png

Clearly, you refuse to accept the information provided in my link as well.

That Dr Judy Wood sure is a smart cookie of an expert.

Clearly, you refuse to accept the information provided in my link as well.

He just poured it out hot onto a pan. You are lying and should know better.

That Dr Judy Wood sure is a smart cookie of an expert.

She would have to be to have taught Mechanical Engineering in this building :)

Oh look it silver again in this experiment. Science is amazing.

He just poured it out hot onto a pan. You are lying and should know better.

And how long was he playing around with it away from a heat source prior to that, melting phones, videotaping etc. ? What temperature is the aluminum when he pours it? Clearly it has plenty of time to cool and form a skin, especially when it touched a cold frying pan, thermal conductivity for days.

Oh look it's molten and orange/bright yellow here

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/aluminum/Aluminum_Glows.html

Shucks.

Lol.
    That's red.

This is all forgetting we've primarily discussed the pools of molten metal that eyewitnesses claimed they observed. They didn't mention red-hot dripping in any account I saw or read. They mention red hot steel beams, and dripping metal, but the two are not mutually exclusive.

• Advertisement

And you're still finding plenty of time to look up youtube videos to try and protect this 'molten aluminum is silver' fallacy, but no time to 'answer you guys 5 vs 1' about how in the world they could have possibly planted thermite?

And how long was he playing around with it away from a heat source prior to that, melting phones, videotaping etc. ? What temperature is the aluminum when he pours it? Clearly it has plenty of time to cool and form a skin, especially when it touched a cold frying pan, thermal conductivity for days.

This is all forgetting we've primarily discussed the pools of molten metal that eyewitnesses claimed they observed. They didn't mention red-hot dripping in any account I saw or read. They mention red hot steel beams, and dripping metal, but the two are not mutually exclusive.
    Of the witness reports posted, none of them actually refer to pools of anything.

I hope cheerful reposts the picture he thinks is a reflection.
    Not sure if you've seen him do that.

Lol.
    That's red.

Yep of course it is:eek:

but no time to 'answer you guys 5 vs 1' about how in the world they could have possibly planted thermite?

Its hilarious how he dodges questions that completely debunk his "theory". Like a child going "la la la la la" with their fingers in their ears.

He literally has no answer for this. Claims explosives brought the buildings down but cant provide any evidence on how they got the explosives into some of the busiest buildings in the world in one of the busiest places in the world.

It sure is look in the crucible.

You’re still ignoring the obvious fact that aluminum can and does glow red. In spectacularly self-deprecating fashion I might add

The thumbnail of the youtube video you posted shows the molten metal as red.
    You are now in desperation mode and you are trying to throw out as much crap as you can to distract from your failed points.
    You again are making a show of yourself and conspiracy theorists.

It's almost like you know your theory is crap and you know when you have to throw a strop before you have to actually address something.

Of the witness reports posted, none of them actually refer to pools of anything.

I hope cheerful reposts the picture he thinks is a reflection.
    Not sure if you've seen him do that.

This image. Yes, I can do it for you. The stick man and the invisible man with no legs and arms in the yellow liquid.
    #
    Kingmob and friends believe the stick man is a real and invisible man with no arms and legs can coexist in the same place:eek:

475514.png

The thumbnail of the youtube video you posted shows the molten metal as red.
    You are now in desperation mode and you are trying to throw out as much crap as you can to distract from your failed points.
    You again are making a show of yourself and conspiracy theorists.

It's almost like you know your theory is crap and you know when you have to throw a strop before you have to actually address something.

In a casing tube that red hot? What do you see when he poured it out it was silver. You can change the colour if you add another chemical.

• Advertisement

This image. Yes, I can do it for you. The stick man and the invisible man with no legs and arm in the yellow liquid.
    #
    Kingmob and friends believe the stick man is a real and invisible man with no arms and legs can coexist in the same place:eek:

475514.png
    Cheerful, it's a man using a cutting torch or an angle grinder.

Claiming otherwise is bordering on delusion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement