Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To those who believe WTC 7 didn't fall due to fire, how did it fall?

Options
196979899100102»

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 82,252 ✭✭✭✭Overheal


    Dr Hulsey computer model looks like actual collapse. He teaches engineering to students at a recognised university in Alaska. You going to be back peddling with his study is out. If you watched his video you realise how wrong you are.


    I scrubbed through that and didn’t see this alleged model of the actual collapse. Perhaps you could point it out.

    I did catch that he states they only looked to model a few of the floors not the entire structure. He also expressed incredulity that the fires burned through the building for 7 hours - except, that’s exactly what happened. The proof is evident. The fires started right as a result of the towers failing, and WTC 7 collapsed 7 hours later, still burning.

    Can you explain why the University of Alaska Fairbanks lists no paper, dissertation, thesis, article, conference literature, presentation, book, or other work of Dr. Leroy Hulsey that relates in any way to September 11th? The video you posted is several years old. Why is none of his supposed data available for dissemination or replication, or peer review? Why just a bunch of talks on YouTube?

    http://cem.uaf.edu/cee/people/leroy-hulsey.aspx


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    The Nal wrote: »
    Who did?

    How?

    What sort of explosives?

    Wheres the evidence? Sign in sheets, contracts with people masquerading as elevator maintenance companies etc.

    How many witnesses saw and heard suspicious activity?

    How many floors did they need to prepare?

    What floors did they access?

    Do these floors match the places they would've needed to prep to bring down the buildings?

    How did no one see or hear anything suspicious in one of the busiest and most well secured square miles on planet earth.

    How?
    Easy by accessing the elevator shafts


    What sort of explosives?#
    unknown

    Wheres the evidence? Sign in sheets, contracts with people masquerading as elevator maintenance companies etc.
    The buildings collapsed there no evidence left to find. Security tapes are gone

    How many witnesses saw and heard suspicious activity?
    Why would anyone be suspicious pre/911 and care about workers doing repair work out of sight?


    How many floors did they need to prepare?
    They access the steel core through the elevators shaft not floors.

    What floors did they access?
    explained above

    Do these floors match the places they would've needed to prep to bring down the buildings?
    explained above

    How did no one see or hear anything suspicious in one of the busiest and most well secured square miles on planet earth.

    Work can be done at evening or night when the place is quiet. They are out of the way in the elevator shafts. It, not Fort Knox, you have a number of security guys. to control and just bypass.


  • Registered Users Posts: 82,252 ✭✭✭✭Overheal


    I dispute it because NIST does not even make this claim. The first reported fires on the Northside was between 1 pm and 2 pm. I Posted another report about this a while back.

    Nonsense. When a fire is reported and when a fire actually began are not mutually exclusive.

    The source of the fires was flaming debris that struck the building during the collapse of the north and/or south tower. This occurred at 9:59 and 10:28. This is not in dispute.


  • Registered Users Posts: 16,644 ✭✭✭✭banie01


    Overheal wrote: »
    . Why is none of his supposed data available for dissemination or replication, or peer review? Why just a bunch of talks on YouTube?

    http://cem.uaf.edu/cee/people/leroy-hulsey.aspx

    Because Dr Hulsey is still involved in trying to rake in a living off truthers donations ;)
    I mean hoping for donations to cover the costs of the study.

    The study that sets out to definitively prove a negative!
    No credible scientist approaches any type of new study or experimental process with a definitive target.
    A hypothesis yes, but not a conclusion!

    Conclusions are shaped by data, and not vice versa!


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    Overheal wrote: »
    I scrubbed through that and didn’t see this alleged model of the actual collapse. Perhaps you could point it out.

    I did catch that he states they only looked to model a few of the floors not the entire structure. He also expressed incredulity that the fires burned through the building for 7 hours - except, that’s exactly what happened. The proof is evident. The fires started right as a result of the towers failing, and WTC 7 collapsed 7 hours later, still burning.

    Can you explain why the University of Alaska Fairbanks lists no paper, dissertation, thesis, article, conference literature, presentation, book, or other work of Dr. Leroy Hulsey that relates in any way to September 11th? The video you posted is several years old. Why is none of his supposed data available for dissemination or replication, or peer review? Why just a bunch of talks on YouTube?

    http://cem.uaf.edu/cee/people/leroy-hulsey.aspx

    His study has just completed. It was a three-year study. He only recently started talking about his model. His full complete study will be out soon for everyone to read and digest. Those are talks are early findings and talks about what he planned to research and his covering issues NIST never did. This will be most complete study of WTC7 ever done, outside of the NIST study.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,252 ✭✭✭✭Overheal


    His study has just completed. It was a three-year study. He only recently started talking about his model. His full complete study will be out soon for everyone to read and digest. Those are talks are early findings and talks about what he planned to research and his covering issues NIST never did. This will be most complete study of WTC7 ever done, outside of the NIST study.

    So you say. When did he announce this study was complete? November, right? It’s March now. Why is this study - if it is so important to the public discourse, being kept such a closely guarded secret? Is it because I have to pay to be the right Thetan level to access it?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    Overheal wrote: »
    Nonsense. When a fire is reported and when a fire actually began are not mutually exclusive.

    The source of the fires was flaming debris that struck the building during the collapse of the north and/or south tower. This occurred at 9:59 and 10:28. This is not in dispute.

    They only have photographs and reports of fires on northside late in the afternoon. Fires on the south side did not collapse the building, it was fires on the
    east- north side that caused the collapse.


  • Registered Users Posts: 82,252 ✭✭✭✭Overheal


    They only have photographs and reports of fires on northside late in the afternoon. Fires on the south side did not collapse the building, it was fires on the
    east- north side that caused the collapse.

    Cool story. But how did those fires start? When debris struck the building between 9:59 and 10:28 AM.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,662 ✭✭✭✭The Nal


    How?
    Easy by accessing the elevator shafts

    Do all 3 buildings elevator shafts lead to access to the relevant columns? Evidence for this please.
    What sort of explosives?#
    unknown

    lol

    Wheres the evidence? Sign in sheets, contracts with people masquerading as elevator maintenance companies etc.
    The buildings collapsed there no evidence left to find. Security tapes are gone

    Not all of the companies in the building kept their records there. there were servers and internet in 2001. A lot of these financial companies have to keep records off site by law There would be a trail of them dealing with maintenance companies. Where is it please?
    How many witnesses saw and heard suspicious activity?
    Why would anyone be suspicious pre/911 and care about workers doing repair work out of sight?

    People would be suspicious if people were tearing down walls and making loads of noise yes. Would you not ask what was going on? Thousands of people in the building. No one noticed
    How many floors did they need to prepare?
    They access the steel core through the elevators shaft not floors.

    OK which shafts? In all 3 buildings. Detail please. Proper answer no waffle.
    What floors did they access?
    explained above

    Nope, not explained. Not explained at all.
    Do these floors match the places they would've needed to prep to bring down the buildings?
    explained above

    Nope, not explained. Not explained at all.

    Floor numbers for each building please and also which elevator shaft on which floor corresponds with which column.

    How did no one see or hear anything suspicious in one of the busiest and most well secured square miles on planet earth.

    Work can be done at evening or night when the place is quiet. They are out of the way in the elevator shafts. It, not Fort Knox, you have a number of security guys. to control and just bypass.

    So was it done in the evening or night? How many offices were occupied at night? Wheres the evidence that security guys were in on it? What about the hundreds of night cleaners with access to areas office workers didn't have? What about vending machine stockists, shelf packers, restaurant and deli staff. fire and safety marshalls, private, security, people working night shifts....


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    Overheal wrote: »
    So you say. When did he announce this study was complete? November, right? It’s March now. Why is this study - if it is so important to the public discourse, being kept such a closely guarded secret? Is it because I have to pay to be the right Thetan level to access it?

    It complete now, they just doing an internal review and sending out to universities to be peer-reviewed. It going to be free and no payment required to access it. They are just preparing right now for the big reveal.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    The Nal wrote: »
    Do all 3 buildings elevator shafts lead to access to the relevant columns? Evidence for this please.



    lol




    Not all of the companies in the building kept their records there. there were servers and internet in 2001. A lot of these financial companies have to keep records off site by law There would be a trail of them dealing with maintenance companies. Where is it please?



    People would be suspicious if people were tearing down walls and making loads of noise yes. Would you not ask what was going on? Thousands of people in the building. No one noticed



    OK which shafts? In all 3 buildings. Detail please. Proper answer no waffle.



    Nope, not explained. Not explained at all.



    Nope, not explained. Not explained at all. Floor numbers for each building please.




    So was it done in the evening or night? How many offices were occupied at night? Wheres the evidence that security guys were in on it? What about the hundreds of night cleaners with access to areas office workers didn't have? What about vending machine stockists, shelf packers, restaurant and deli staff. fire and safety marshalls, private, security, people working night shifts....

    Cool story Nal it happened just get over it.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,662 ✭✭✭✭The Nal


    Cool story Nal it happened just get over it.

    Nope sorry, didn't happen if there isn't any evidence.

    Another utterly pathetic and laughable answer from you, debunking the controlled explosion theory.


  • Registered Users Posts: 82,252 ✭✭✭✭Overheal


    Cool story Nal it happened just get over it.

    If that’s your best dodge I think we’re done here.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,662 ✭✭✭✭The Nal


    Overheal wrote: »
    If that’s your best dodge I think we’re done here.

    Pretty much yep. He can't provide any evidence for a conspiracy theory, in a conspiracy theory thread. :D

    He loses this debate. He loses badly.


  • Registered Users Posts: 82,252 ✭✭✭✭Overheal


    The Nal wrote: »
    Pretty much yep. He can't provide any evidence for a conspiracy theory, in a conspiracy theory thread. :D

    He loses this debate. He loses badly.

    And according to truther logic losing the debate means that your version of events was invalid.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    Overheal wrote: »
    If that’s your best dodge I think we’re done here.

    He asking how it was done as if i have some secret information to reveal to him:confused:

    The science and engineering has shown already the buildings fell down to control demolition. Who and Why and how they did this cannot be answered. My speculation I have given him what more does he want?


  • Registered Users Posts: 82,252 ✭✭✭✭Overheal


    He asking how it was done as if i have some secret information to reveal to him:confused:

    The science and engineering has shown already the buildings fell down to control demolition. Who and Why and how they did this cannot be answered. My speculation I have given him what more does he want?

    The science and engineering you mention shows no such thing. We’ve been forward and backward through it. Now you’re just trolling.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,662 ✭✭✭✭The Nal



    The science and engineering has shown already the buildings fell down to control demolition. Who and Why and how they did this cannot be answered.

    vWhCIP4.gif

    The science proves it but we don't know who, why or how? We dont know how....but it is scientific fact.

    You lost the debate Cheerful, just take it on the chin and move on. You've had a really, really bad day.



  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring


    Overheal wrote: »
    The science and engineering you mention shows no such thing. We’ve been forward and backward through it. Now you’re just trolling.

    We see who trolling when the Hulsey study is out :)

    WTC7 taken down by CD is proof, the official story is a myth.


  • Registered Users Posts: 82,252 ✭✭✭✭Overheal


    Closing this, nothing left for this thread but to descend into a dumpster fire if people can look a horse in the face and continue to insist it’s a duck.


  • Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement