Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Austrailia

Options
  • 12-03-2019 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Guys and Gals, Car mechanic here thinking of making the move to Australia and would love to get others experience of it. It would be great to hear from other Mechanics too. I am thinking Adelaide as it looks the most reasonable in prices and accommodation. Looks amazing too. The climate looks bearable. I find the weather here in Ireland can get you down a bit so it would be a nice change. How did people find it ? I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

quinla wrote: »
    Hi Guys and Gals, Car mechanic here thinking of making the move to Australia and would love to get others experience of it. It would be great to hear from other Mechanics too. I am thinking Adelaide as it looks the most reasonable in prices and accommodation. Looks amazing too. The climate looks bearable. I find the weather here in Ireland can get you down a bit so it would be a nice change. How did people find it ? I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

You should also check out melbourne, similar climate, and still quite reasonable vs. sydney or even dublin. Plenty of cars too. There's a guy on the Irish around Melbourne facebook page called Henry Parry ("nice chap, he's a pom, but a mechanic nonetheless, made the move 10 years ago or so who should be able to give you a run down"

• Registered Users Posts: 10 quinla

You should also check out melbourne, similar climate, and still quite reasonable vs. sydney or even dublin. Plenty of cars too. There's a guy on the Irish around Melbourne facebook page called Henry Parry ("nice chap, he's a pom, but a mechanic nonetheless, made the move 10 years ago or so who should be able to give you a run down"

Thanks very much

Thanks very much

I'm probably one of the few who doesn't use Facebook ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

I'm probably one of the few who doesn't use Facebook ðŸ˜

Well worth a crack anyway mate if you can get in somewhere, lifestyle is fantastic

Well worth a crack anyway mate if you can get in somewhere, lifestyle is fantastic

Cheers 😉

• Advertisement
Advertisement