Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout Shelter

Options
  • 24-10-2015 3:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

This is a horribly addictive game for the mobile. I tried it 'cos I like the fallout games. It's worth checking out...no ads or anything. You build your base (power is uber important) and send guys out to explore the wasteland - characters have stats and can be lvl'ed up.

Imo it's one of the better phone games out there...Oh, and it's single player...

EH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

They upgraded it and also released a PC version.

PC has so many versions now:  Bethesda Launcher, Steam, UWP/Xbox Play Anywhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Just got into this recently. Good game. Very addictive.
    Has anyone gotten deep into it, like strategies for training your dwellers, and good ways to do missions?
    I'm just trying to upgrade all level 1 dwellers in bulk. It's taking forever!

I have 135 dwellers.  You should use training rooms.  Higher stats make jobs easier.  Endurance seems really important.  Endurance should be the first stat to maximize.  The HP increases greater when a low-level dweller has max endurance (HP is hidden).  For example, a level 1 dweller with max endurance would have more HP when he or she reaches level 50 (max level) than a level 40 dweller who gained max endurance at a later level.

I like to use dwellers with high strength, endurance and agility on missions.  Agility makes you attack more often.  Dwellers with high luck have a greater chance of doing critical hits and perception slows down the critical hit meter.

You should carry many stimpaks and radaways on missions.

• Advertisement

I like to max out intelligence for dwellers on missions, as apparently they find better loot.

Intelligence is the highest average stat of my dwellers.  Do you have any legendary dwellers?  I have Butch (DeLoria) and Sarah Lyons.

How do I know if they're legendary? I got some woman in a lunch box that had good stats. Not sure her name though.

Rare dwellers have high stats but legendary dwellers have even higher stats and have names of Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 dwellers.  You get rare and legendary dwellers from lunchboxes and quests.  The survival guide shows if you have legendary dwellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ult1mat3X

yeah I agree that it's a good game, but tbh I got bored with it after a week or so
    if you want to really stick to something with good balance/pvp/farming content - try summoners war sky arena

• Advertisement
Advertisement