Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ways to contact a website owner?

Options
  • 01-10-2018 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

There is a website Finance hack in Ireland which offers hacks about save, make and invest money wisely. I am trying to contact the owner by leaving a comment and website isn't posting my comments but there is no contact form as well. Is there any other way to contact the owner?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 michelsardou

There is a way to find email addresses. Hunter io. I haven't used this myself though

• Registered Users Posts: 81,179 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Whois.net and contact owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

I mostly contact site owners by sending them emails. You should visit them contact us or about us page where you can find the email address of the webmaster. Similarly, you should see if there is any social media page or account available on the site. You can also talk them at any social media site.

Advertisement