Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - SONIC WORLD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Your difference in attitude tonight is bloody startling.

Angus, where would you vote tonight?

on the people still voting me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    on the people still voting me.

You know what will be the death of this village? People giving vague, antagonistic answers to questions trying to organise it.

You're a rolled goody? Fine. Where are you voting so we can make sure we're organised, and not letting the wolves hit at random.

You know what will be the death of this village? People giving vague, antagonistic answers to questions trying to organise it.

You're a rolled goody? Fine. Where are you voting so we can make sure we're organised, and not letting the wolves hit at random.

until i inform the thread i have moved my vote its on clodagh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    He's claimed vig. Stop voting him
    Your difference in attitude tonight is bloody startling.

Angus, where would you vote tonight?

It is a rather different reaction to your claim alright Phil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Self press onto Liam if you have to

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I can prove myself after 9pm by shooting whomever village wants.

If you shot Katie today, how could you shoot somebody else after 9pm?

Its 20:45 and you're trying to organise, what, a Chinese fire drill?
    Cause you're setting up a mad triple tie....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

How about we all vote liam instead? Kill a wolf there, and Angus will take a shot for us. Or be killed by the real vig.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    It is a rather different reaction to your claim alright Phil.

Are you actually serious?

It's bloody simple, the vig can simply blast Angus next time he gets a shot and say nothing - it's easily the most resolvable claim in the game

Stop voting for Angus, if he's lying the real vig will kill him

I mean I know why this claim you'd believe more than Phil's. The above is a decent reason. It's not clear what the shaman can do for example, but for the most part you're probably right.

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    If you shot Katie today, how could you shoot somebody else after 9pm?

i could shoot anytime since 9pm last night. next bullet 9pm tonight.

Are you actually serious?

It's bloody simple, the vig can simply blast Angus next time he gets a shot and say nothing - it's easily the most resolvable claim in the game

No, I'm not being serious. Please see my above post.

Self press onto Liam if you have to

I shouldn't need to, only wolves will be voting me, so village ids all this threads wolves without me needing to self pres.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    How about we all vote liam instead? Kill a wolf there, and Angus will take a shot for us. Or be killed by the real vig.

There's zero chance I'm voting for the person who, at this moment in time, is being voted for by the two people I trust least.

Lads, I'm going to be honest here. I absolutely don't buy Angus' claim.

I don't buy how Vernon is acting so utterly different with regard this claim than mine last night.

I don't like that Angus didn't identify as Knuckles but just said he shot Katie.

I worry Angus is the shaman, just trying to get to 9pm and get another power, and Vernon is really, REALLY desperate to stop that too. And trying to lure out Knuckles.

I don't like how Angus isn't trying to rally the village, but is remaining antagonistic about it. He's trying to keep the village in a state of chaos, and wants to waste his vote on a "I'm voting for someone who is voting for me" logic.

I'm sticking with my vote on Angus, for better or worse. Which, if he is the vig, will probably lead to me dying at 9:01 instead of at 10am tomorrow.

But screw it. Big plays!

Clodagh, come back and play.

I shouldn't need to, only wolves will be voting me, so village ids all this threads wolves without me needing to self pres.

Never underestimate the stubbornness of some villagers :pac:

There's zero chance I'm voting for the person who, at this moment in time, is being voted for by the two people I trust least.

I don't buy how Vernon is acting so utterly different with regard this claim than mine last night.

I don't like that Angus didn't identify as Knuckles but just said he shot Katie.

I worry Angus is the shaman, just trying to get to 9pm and get another power, and Vernon is really, REALLY desperate to stop that too. And trying to lure out Knuckles.

I don't like how Angus isn't trying to rally the village, but is remaining antagonistic about it. He's trying to keep the village in a state of chaos, and wants to waste his vote on a "I'm voting for someone who is voting for me" logic.

I'm sticking with my vote on Angus, for better or worse. Which, if he is the vig, will probably lead to me dying at 9:01 instead of at 10am tomorrow.

But screw it. Big plays!

HARD CLAIM.
    220px-Knuckles_the_Echidna.png

I'm knuckles.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Angus, dont shoot phil at 2101.

the village needs to discuss this after the lynch.

If the real vig is out there, feel free to kill Angus as soon as you please

But screw it. Big plays!

Big plays get villagers killed. Stop being so sore because your wordy claim wasn't believed and still isn't by a good few people.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Clodagh, come back and play.

I’m here. I’m playing.

• Advertisement

Yeah, Angus don't go shooting willy nilly at 9pm.

And out myself with 2 bullets left?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I’m here. I’m playing.

Who are you voting for?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Who are you voting for?

Des.

I mean, Angus, that you didn't claim Knuckles in your reveal.

I don't want to vote Clodagh. And you're not rallying the village into a proper vote here at all.

I don't want to vote Clodagh. And you're not rallying the village into a proper vote here at all.

Neither are you, you're still butthurt and voting for another claim :pac:

So no alternatives? :(

I'm just insuring village get to use at least 1 of my two remaining bullets.
    I'll be munched and you will be killed by evil sonics if you are good or bad, its win win for them.

Neither are you, you're still butthurt and voting for another claim :pac:

Yes, name calling is the route to take. Still antagonistic for the sake of it.

• Advertisement

zV1hYck.gif
    1fowKng.gif
    QZ4VCMw.gif
    Dgso8tW.gif

Vote for Steve

Advertisement