Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BANDSCAN THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Infoanon wrote: »
    Elton John non stop on 92fm this evening, RTE Gold being relayed on 1395 AM earlier this morning.

Now ,Hot ,Fresh and The Beach on air tonight

I presume 92FM is Retro doing some test transmission.

1395 AM must be Energy doing likewise.

Fresh seems to be on practically non-stop these days.

Do you know you're only the second person to mention The Beach on this thread! It was first mentioned by me last new year's eve! I wonder where it is broadcasting from - seems to be between Stillorgan and Stepaside.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,625 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Elton John non stop on 92fm this evening, RTE Gold being relayed on 1395 AM earlier this morning.

Now ,Hot ,Fresh and The Beach on air tonight

I presume 92FM is Retro doing some test transmission.

1395 AM must be Energy doing likewise.

Fresh seems to be on practically non-stop these days.

Do you know you're only the second person to mention The Beach on this thread! It was first mentioned by me last new year's eve! I wonder where it is broadcasting from - seems to be between Stillorgan and Stepaside.
    The Beach is more South East , Elton John back to back on 91.9FM this evening - and yes it is Retro - if no one is using 91.6 then 91.9 is use able and gives .3 from Spirit and .1 from BBC 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 str2011

The Beach is more South East , Elton John back to back on 91.9FM this evening - and yes it is Retro - if no one is using 91.6 then 91.9 is use able and gives .3 from Spirit and .1 from BBC 3.
    mixx fm is coming on 916 has it on it facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 4,625 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Today FM have appeared in Dublin on 97.3 FM

Good signal across the South West - 97.3 is a Dublin City frequency.

Official or unofficial relay ? ,audio is RTE managed sites standard ie not 101.8 !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,873 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Official or unofficial relay ? ,audio is RTE managed sites standard ie not 101.8 !
    Could it be an unofficial relay by one of the former temps? Were Belfield FM on 97.3 in March 2018?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,024 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

It would be unusual if it’s a licenced frequency. KFM are on 97.3 from Mountmellick. This site covers the south of Kildare and obviously points east. At some stage one or other of these two signals will clash and bleed, both over each other and adjacent broadcasters in the region.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,873 ✭✭✭JDxtra

They are bleeding all over each other here in Leixlip. It seems like an official relay as the audio is in sync and RDS works perfectly (car radio will flick to a stronger Today FM after a few minutes). Very odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭radioguru02

str2011 wrote: »
    mixx fm is coming on 916 has it on it facebook page

Have you link to their FB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭SWR meter

Have you link to their FB?

Dont get excited likely low power and short lived based on previous stations run by operator

• Registered Users Posts: 20,743 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Could be another pirate on 1476 kHz. Non stop Oldies, no announcements. Can be heard on the Carlow and Kilkenny SDRs, less well on a couple of receivers in England.

1494 kHz is still on in Dundalk, but only strong locally.

• Advertisement

Is Flirt FM on anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Does anyone know if Trax will be back on air soon?

martyoo wrote: »

I am very shocked that the hot FM are still on it is actually not fair on the other stations that are off, has anyone noticed that Kennedy has not been on the radio

I am very shocked that the hot FM are still on it is actually not fair on the other stations that are off, has anyone noticed that Kennedy has not been on the radio

I have not heard any presenters on Hot recently it seems to be mostly automated last few weeks

martyoo wrote: »

Missing Phver radio, trax and easy radio the last few weeks only the dregs remain

SWR meter wrote: »
    I have not heard any presenters on Hot recently it seems to be mostly automated last few weeks

There were def some on Sunday night

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Sunnyboy10

Missing Phver radio, trax and easy radio the last few weeks only the dregs remain

I agree total rubbish that hot fm and that ridiculous fresh 99dance one or what ever they call it muck muck and more muck no proper signal and the audio o dear o dear hopeless time to switch it off

There were def some on Sunday night

Thanks it does seem mostly automated though whatever is going on

Two of the presenters I admit were OK one lad called Felix and another before or after him at weekends hopefully if Hot goes cold they turn up somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

there are only 4 or 5 presenters on the station other then fk. so the station does be in automation mostly.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

There was a gravel throated girl on this afternoon. A lot of shout outs to her family

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

There was a gravel throated girl on this afternoon. A lot of shout outs to her family

:pac:

hot fm is off 994 is on now fm is stil on is this the end of radio in dublin

hot fm is off 994 is on now fm is stil on is this the end of radio in dublin

Hot fm were instrumental in their own downfall, good riddance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭DopeTech

To her litter!

hot fms stream is gone not working I'm sure Kennedy is sitting back laughing at all of us he doesn't care about the radio station all he cares is about making money money money money money money money English

hot fms stream is gone not working I'm sure Kennedy is sitting back laughing at all of us he doesn't care about the radio station all he cares is about making money money money money money money money English

Back on now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Back on now

Ah ffs

hot.png

One listener its game over for frank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

hot.png

One listener its game over for frank

That's the RX link ! :)

• Advertisement

TallGlass wrote: »
    That's the RX link ! :)

No its the listener stream, the other stream has zero listeners so presume that was used for the link

Advertisement