Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

“I’m a f****** international lawyer” let me out of here

Options
  • 07-03-2019 11:09am

There's somebody who'll be maxing out the detox program of her private health insurance, and so much more. There's a distinct sense of somebody right on the edge (at best) to smoke on a plane in 2019. A bit like that Michael Douglas film where he gets out of a car in the middle of a traffic jam and walks away, except on a plane. The “I have done so much for you f****** Indians and f****** Pakistanis, you should be grateful to me.” was a nice little addition to the sense of entitlement.

Irish lawyer admits assault, racist tirade on Air India flight

This is precisely the sort of aggressive little bulldog seething with fury that the big firms need, God bless them. Expect the job offers to fly in once she has finished her ten years in detox in a Buddhist monastery.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

That first paragraph is illegible and unnecessary. You don't need to mix up so many visual images to express your view, I assume, that racial abuse is bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Seething with fury; angry and illogical rants, and in need of some R&R time in a Buddhist monastery? You ever do any self-reflection, pal?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    That first paragraph is illegible and unnecessary. You don't need to mix up so many visual images to express your view, I assume, that racial abuse is bad.

Can confirm. Pitter patter...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Yeah took a couple of attempts to figure out OP.

Summary

Racist air rage incident woman admits guilt

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭emeldc

PMT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Captains on airplanes give out written warnings? Who knew.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

https://simoneobroin.com/

Was curious why she was wearing a bandage on her face during her case. Google image brought this website up.

NSFW: surgical related imagery

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I've encountered a lot of lawyers with an overinflated ego and tremendous sense of their own ability and self-worth bordering on mental illness, or possibly personality disorder. I'm not overly surprised at this braying ass. :pac:

You ever do any self-reflection, pal?

I'd start to reflect if I ever addressed somebody as "pal". At any rate, coming from the guy who never fails to rant about his ex-wife on this forum, you really shouldn't initiate ad hominems here from that particular glasshouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Meh just a lawyer

My daddy is the richest partner in KPMG was a much better rant :p

• Advertisement

I'd start to reflect if I ever addressed somebody as "pal". At any rate, coming from the guy who never fails to rant about his ex-wife on this forum, you really shouldn't initiate ad hominems here from that particular glasshouse.

He's not your Pal, Buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

He's not your Pal, Buddy

He's not your buddy, guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

She sounds like a bit of a father Jack, and a lot more entertaining than Air India's inflight entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

He's not your Pal, Buddy

Cool your jets, amigo.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

what a delightful and charming lady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

She's vehemently anti-Israel and is involved in the BDS movement, but for some reason the Irish Times don't mention that. If she was involved with a pro-Israeli group you can bet that they would highlight that.

He's not your Pal, Buddy
    Pter wrote: »
    He's not your buddy, guy.

He's not your guy, fwiend......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

If she was smart she'd have done it on a flight to Ireland.
    Unlike that dangerous "equal before the law" nonsense they indulge in England our judges know how to give Lawyers who break the law treatment appropriate to their status:

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/solicitor-who-had-cocaine-in-his-wallet-on-prison-visit-to-be-spared-careerthreatening-conviction-36573759.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

If there was ever a need for a public Stone Cold Stunner that is it.
    They probably should have filled her with wine so help her pass out.

if you were on that flight and in close proximity to her would you get involved or just leave her rant away.
    I can just imagine people trying to sleep with the urge to kill rising with every word spoken.

He's not your guy, fwiend......

He's not your guy, Pal.

Edit: fcuk it!!!!!

Fwiend, Pal

• Advertisement

Cool your jets, amigo.

tenor.gif?itemid=8604199

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,507 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

jimgoose wrote: »
    I've encountered a lot of lawyers with an overinflated ego and tremendous sense of their own ability and self-worth bordering on mental illness, or possibly personality disorder. I'm not overly surprised at this braying ass. :pac:

In a professional capacity?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Captains on airplanes give out written warnings? Who knew.

You get two warnings, the third strike gets you jettisoned over the first unpopulated area.

kowloon wrote: »
    You get two warnings, the third strike gets you jettisoned over the first unpopulated area.

Roscommon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Giveaway

"Human rights lawyer". Quango and charity money funding her lifestyle. Woulnt be offered a job in the crappiest village solicitors office

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Two litres of wine and still able to deliver a performance like that

Fair play to her

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Two litres of wine and still able to deliver a performance like that

Fair play to her

I reckon it was the probably mini bottles.......

Which makes her a light-weight as well as a racist

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭Ted Johnson

Where's the racism?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Advertisement