Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thinking of doing a video on the game, suggest levels?

• 05-03-2019 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey, I really want to do a video on this game because it looks like there's a bunch of cool looking levels (that remind of super mario maker). Could you suggest me some good levels that are simillar to mario maker levels? //also is there a way to give myself 99 lives and just go through a bunch of custom levels without making a world for them? or is there a way to play a level without making a world file for it

Comments

Might be an idea if you named the game you're talking about. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,236 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Do we have to guess the game?

Is it Super Mario Maker?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,296 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I hear there is a secret Battle Royale level at the end of this game

Advertisement