Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swarovski customer care

Options
  • 25-02-2019 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

Has anyone recently used Swarovski customer care directly,
    I’ve just bought a second hand set of el’s and I want to get them the once over,I don’t really want to send to a “dealer” only to be forwarded on when I could do it myself

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭solarwinds

I have last year. Go to their website and there is a section for returns/repair fill in the form. They will send you details to attach with your item and send it off to them. Very good to deal with very reasonable cost and at the end i had a practically new scope. Before they undertake the work they email a quote and you send back confirmation for them to proceed. There are forms to download for repairs but I would email them first.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Heavy handed

I sent back a really old pair of EL’s i bought second hand. They replaced a good few parts on them, polished up the glass and sent them back all at zero cost to myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

solarwinds wrote: »
    I have last year. Go to their website and there is a section for returns/repair fill in the form. They will send you details to attach with your item and send it off to them. Very good to deal with very reasonable cost and at the end i had a practically new scope. Before they undertake the work they email a quote and you send back confirmation for them to proceed. There are forms to download for repairs but I would email them first.

Cheers for this, was wondering about it myself for a scope repair job.

For a general once over there might be no charge but i got them to replace the main tube because of ring marks and target turrets fitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,946 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Deal with the plant in Austria via their website. As said they will quote and require your go ahead, but you will get back a like new piece of equipment.I have a set of their binos, that are from the early 1980s and never saw service. Swarovski stripped them down to the last nut and bolt, and during the service discovered another fault unknown to me. They fixed that as well under the price terms.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement

Yes work was done in the Austrian plant but I was invoiced through the UK. Very efficient to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

solarwinds wrote: »
    For a general once over there might be no charge but i got them to replace the main tube because of ring marks and target turrets fitted.

Sorry to resurrect an old post bit am about to send off a scope for a service and due to scope ring marks on the scope would think this is a reasonable option, if you don't mind me asking can you post or pm a rough costing on replacement of tube? Z6

Advertisement