Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Cove Quiz

Options
  • 21-02-2019 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Anyone know if the Smartphone / Tablet quiz is still on in the Cove Monday nights?

What time does it start and is there a fee?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Snorlaxx wrote: »
    Anyone know if the Smartphone / Tablet quiz is still on in the Cove Monday nights?

What time does it start and is there a fee?

You'll find all your info in here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/waterfordsmartphonequiz/?ref=share

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Avoid it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Snorlaxx

Only Quiz in the city I believe?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

How come?? (No doubt this will be good...)

Snorlaxx wrote: »
    Only Quiz in the city I believe?

Don't mind the above. 23 teams in there for last Monday night's quiz I think. That's nearly 100 people. For a quiz. On a Monday night.

At least 10-12 regular teams that are there every week. They hardly all go because it's sh1te or rigged, or prone to cheating, or whatever the quiet fella's beef is... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

Why ? What's the problem with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

To be fair I went once and thought it was just a benefit night for the location!
    It went on way too long between rounds but if you don't mind that, well ok!

To be fair I went once and thought it was just a benefit night for the location!
    It went on way too long between rounds but if you don't mind that, well ok!

Jaysus wept, too long between rounds...

It's a FREE TO ENTER quiz, with a cash prize, that lasts approximately 2 hours... (including the apparently excessive break between rounds)... you need to get out more often.

Advertisement