Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Elimination Chamber 2019 - Rumours, spoilers, etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,027 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Suppose I'll stay up for this, main show is midnight.-3.30

Don't expect much to happen tbh. Can see Bryan retaining with help from Rowan and a returning Harper

Anyone but Tamina and Jax for the women's tag titles

Brock with the night off again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,170 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I'm resigned to Jax and Tamina winning to be honest. The way they've put over Jax since the Rumble....there's only one way that is ending tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,438 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I don't think Sasha & Bailey should win it tonight they are better chasing it to WM and let them have their moment on the biggest of them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Why not have Bayley/Sasha be history making instead by being the first champions tonight

We're already looking at Rollins and Becky getting their moment by winning the title at Mania, there's enough of those moments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,170 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

WWE probably have the horn at the idea of the first women's tag team champions being a pair of Samoans from the "Royal" blood line. That's one of the main reasons I think result tonight isn't even in question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,126 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Main event is
    The women's EC, according to a post on Reddit from Fightful's patreon. Thought the WWE title would get that spot, looks like a potentially great match. I have little to zero interest in the women's EC so it saves me staying up later for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,438 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Mojo push incoming.

Giving one of his good promos in the pre show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Tozawa v Murphy should be good.

Been really impressed with Murphy since his nxt days, liked Blake and Murphy, especially with Bliss. Glad to see him step up. Consistantly great creative performer.

Cruiserweight matches should open every show. Cant help but feel the preshow element of it, drags some life out of it.

Consistantly putting on great matches.

Murphy needs to mov3 up the card, another great performance

• Registered Users Posts: 21,377 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Burying Owens with cringey vlogs before he even returns?

It’s a bold strategy, let’s see if it pays off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,679 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Sirsok wrote: »

Been really impressed with Murphy since his nxt days, liked Blake and Murphy, especially with Bliss. Glad to see him step up. Consistantly great creative performer.

Speaking of Alexa bliss. It shows how good as a heel she is but when you see or hear her talk not in character she comes across as the nicest person ever. Maybe that's why she is so good at playing a heel because she is such a nice person in real life.

Charles looking well. Big mark looking healthy and well. Good to hear.

Mark henry picking the Iconics to win.

Why is the audio for Coach so crap lads ?

Interesting you say that itsoeasy, was having a conversation thr other day about acting. Was about actora producing fantastic results of portraying a character that completed opposite to their own characters.

For example eddie durkin and the viper are english guys that moved to ireland and were able to pinpoint certain irish characteristics that would ve common to most people but completely foreign to others, and replicate it with great details.

Or a pioneer playing a drunk person, they are able to pick up certain mannerisms that others canr pick up upon as they are so engrained in that culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Sirsok wrote: »

That was excellent. Tozawa is no slouch. Very enjoyable match.

I love that WWE still put up the warning at the start of the PPV.

Not the first women's tag titles lads. The glamour girls and Jumping bomb angels would like a word ladies.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

J. Marston wrote: »
    Main event is
    The women's EC, according to a post on Reddit from Fightful's patreon. Thought the WWE title would get that spot, looks like a potentially great match. I have little to zero interest in the women's EC so it saves me staying up later for it.

Well that’s false.

Ah there's the new Mrs Graves

• Advertisement

Main event is

That post on reddit was clearly full of ****. The tag titles match is first.

Take a shot anytime they say historic

• Registered Users Posts: 21,377 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Must be a little weird for Graves to be commentating on a Carmella match tonight. Always a decent professional on TV though.

The Riott Squad. Come on ladies.

Liv and Sarah are only 24 and 25 years old and Liv could have a great career.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,126 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yeah, there was a tweet about 20 minutes later saying it was going on first then, dirtsheets covering their arse. More fool me for posting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,714 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Cruiserweight match was very good.
    Peyton Royce is very very easy on the eye.
    I'll go with Sasha and Bayley to win this.

Yeah, there was a tweet about 20 minutes saying it was going on first then, dirtsheets covering their arse. More fool me for posting it.

Ah sure it could happen to a bishop J. Marston. I wasn't making fun of you.

Fire and desire are mighty stuff.

• Advertisement

Creepy Corey should tone it down on the Mandy front maybe ha ha. He's a dirty dirtbird.

Advertisement