Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worth a punt for the price?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

I like the mod, could be nice for out and about. I saw a review of the tank saying it was ok and criticizing the fact it's disposable as wasteful but you could look at it as a free bonus to the mod.

Definitely worth a punt for the price, but you'd have to factor in postage from the US, plus VAT\duty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Phill_M wrote: »
    I like the mod, could be nice for out and about. I saw a review of the tank saying it was ok and criticizing the fact it's disposable as wasteful but you could look at it as a free bonus to the mod.

Definitely worth a punt for the price, but you'd have to factor in postage from the US, plus VAT\duty.

If you could get a week or a little more out of the disposable mesh tanks it would be economical enough for me, the top fill makes it handy as well since it is only 4ml, buy 10 or more for extra discount and save on postage as well

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

JH_raheny wrote: »
    If you could get a week or a little more out of the disposable mesh tanks it would be economical enough for me, the top fill makes it handy as well since it is only 4ml, buy 10 or more for extra discount and save on postage as well

Oh yeah it's still economical, just a shame that you have to throw out extra plastic when they could have included a fairly cheap reusable tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

JH_raheny wrote: »

A week?? I expect to get at least 2 weeks from a mesh coil for any tank

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Oliviageorge

nice but expensive

• Advertisement
Advertisement