Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW26 Captain

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

PARlance wrote: »
    Mane

Would you rather I didn't tell you who I bought and have the armband on friend? :)

I'll give you one clue. It's not Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Bournemouth very dodgy at the back away from home so I'm going with Salah again.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

I have the captaincy on Rashford but reading here has me doubting..............bastards

Pogba

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Would you rather I didn't tell you who I bought and have the armband on friend? :)

I'll give you one clue. It's not Salah.

Choo choo... is there a train?

Salah... haven't captained him all year. He would need to have been in my team for that ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

May well turn out to be foolish but I don't trust Liverpool atm sonny son son son it is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

PARlance wrote: »
    Choo choo... is there a train?

Salah... haven't captained him all year. He would need to have been in my team for that ;)

There is now!

All aboard!! :D

tumblr_mssw367A7u1qlv86ko1_250.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Sane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Have PEA and Salah not sure which to put it on!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Have PEA and Salah not sure which to put it on!

One is playing is playing Bournemouth at home and one might not play at all! Then open the info tab for Salah and look at his scoring since GW16 see if that helps!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

jimmii wrote: »
    One is playing is playing Bournemouth at home and one might not play at all! Then open the info tab for Salah and look at his scoring since GW16 see if that helps!

Sold to the man in the front row!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Sold to the man in the front row!!

Pretty emphatic when you look at that scoring! In form or not the man brings in the points!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

The top scorer in the league at home to a team who has the 2nd worst defensive record away from home.

It isn’t a difficult decision.

Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Frankie Cortese

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I could never forgive myself for not captaining Salah. I will never forget his away game to them when I freshly parted ways with him. Given the Auba news, he must be the clear favourite.

I transferred him out that Saturday morning. Still coming to terms with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Anyone TC salah

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

tumblr_mssw367A7u1qlv86ko1_250.gif

Train Friend

Advertisement