Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Collins poster/Print

Options
  • 07-02-2019 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Been looking for Michael Collins print to send to someone. It's the one where's he's at Rathmines/Portobello in uniform. I've tried Sinn Fein shop+ Sth City Market to no avail. Anyone know where I can get one ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭mikep

I got one from the examiner.ie site where they had a section on prints for sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

He is one of the more accepted Irish terrorists. I'd try maybe a museum?

I found this:

https://www.emerald-isle-gifts.com/irish-historical-pictures/michael-collins-irish-patriot---statesman.asp

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

SF shop selling a Collins poster? I'd find that hard to imagine!

If you can find a high enough quality copy of the image you can get it printed yourself. Its quite likely the photo doesn't exist in high quality though seeing as it was likely on a consumer grade camera, over a century ago.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Mod Note:

Note a political discussion. Try a google search or maybe post in the Cork Regional forum.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

He is one of the more accepted Irish terrorists.

Mod note:

No trolling please.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement