Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crypto for non investors

Options
  • 04-02-2019 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at using crypto as a mechanism for day to day online purchases etc rather than investment

Do you have recommendations for places to buy btc for non investors?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

From the same places everybody buys them? Coinbase, Kraken, localbitcoins.com - lots of other options I don't know about. There isn't anything special about crypto exchanges that makes them better for speculators rather than users, it's just where people buy and sell their crypto.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

limnam wrote: »
    I'm looking at using crypto as a mechanism for day to day online purchases etc rather than investment

Look down a few threads mate so many people asking that question in nearly every thread at some stage!

Or as Grindle stated above.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

limnam wrote: »

Would have to question using something so unstable as a currency? it doesn't make much economic sense

Advertisement