Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I would say the only legal way (of course not fully legal)

Would be a insurance claim..... Hold on what am I saying... Many insurance claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Would we all say Margaret Cash is still looking for that forever home?

I mean, seeing how she's been pretty much living rent free in the heads of some of the posters on here every day for at least the past 6 months. :pac:

More posts than days some folk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

I mean, seeing how she's been pretty much living rent free in the heads of some of the posters on here every day for at least the past 6 months.

Her income is supplied by the state with no effort on her behalf, so in essence her rent costs her nothing. Only the fool working and trying to house themselves is hit for Mag's rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Is the post about the will gone from FB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Yes, someone probably messaged her and told her it was a bad idea.
    She's like a small child that needs supervision while using the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,367 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

KrustyUCC wrote: »

I can't see it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Would we all say Margaret Cash is still looking for that forever home?

I mean, seeing how she's been pretty much living rent free in the heads of some of the posters on here every day for at least the past 6 months. :pac:

More posts than days some folk!
    What? She has been living rent free. And for longer than six months. Do you think her husband has been working to pay for his 7 kids?

Is this some new level of sarcasm that's gone over my head?

Yes she's still looking for her forever home. She said the house she got in Tallaght is still a form of emergency accommodation but she's one step closer to her forever home.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Might not get her free home if the Council finds out she has a wad coming.

Her income is supplied by the state with no effort on her behalf, so in essence her rent costs her nothing. Only the fool working and trying to house themselves is hit for Mag's rent.
    Niall Boylan tried to put across that same logical, reasoning in his interview with her. She was roaring at him "I pay my rent" and he said something along the lines of "the government is giving you money, which pays your rent. Where's the personal responsibility?" As soon as he brought personal responsibility into it she upped the shouting and roaring and wouldn't talk to the reporter anymore, only to say the Government aren't doing enough!

4eva home.......

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

In a few European countries, entitlement to a driving licence or passport is conditional on having full completing a secondary education course.

It is a great way to control the underclasses and restrict their movements.

What countries are those?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

She really put that on Facebook? Looks like she has taken it down now.

Her pa is probably pulling their hair out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Niall Boylan tried to put across that same logical, reasoning in his interview with her. She was roaring at him "I pay my rent" and he said something along the lines of "the government is giving you money, which pays your rent. Where's the personal responsibility?" As soon as he brought personal responsibility into it she upped the shouting and roaring and wouldn't talk to the reporter anymore, only to say the Government aren't doing enough!

https://www.facebook.com/NiallBoylanAtNight/videos/284234262185509/

Oh yeah Margaret didn't like his line of questioning

• Registered Users Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭normanoffside

She has taken down her videos of the pub refusal too. Someone has definitely had words as she was asking everyone to share those.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Niall boylan was one of the few in the media not sucking up to her. Eg. Miriam o callaghan .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Johnny Red Cab

Pavee Point's finest legal mind has had a word with her it would seem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Johnny Red Cab

4ensic15 wrote: »
    What countries are those?
    Romania and Bulgaria off the top of my head. If you don't go to school you don't leave the village.

https://www.facebook.com/NiallBoylanAtNight/videos/284234262185509/

Oh yeah Margaret didn't like his line of questioning
    Those types never do. If they changed "Government" to "taxpayer", their plight wouldn't garner the same sympathy.

Pavee Point's finest legal mind has had a word with her it would seem.

Or her AAA/PBP friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

Please tell me someone grabbed a screengrab of this deranged rant? What I'd do to be on Facebook right now. God I'd have her tormented

Please tell me someone grabbed a screengrab of this deranged rant? What I'd do to be on Facebook right now. God I'd have her tormented

I had a twitter once. Does it work similar? I'd be @ing her with her rant that I'd screengrabbed. Every time she'd post something I'd be on her case asking why she got rid of it

Or her AAA/PBP friends.

Probably Kitty Holland

Some of her writing has got very good compared to previous posts, I do believe she is getting help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

What? She has been living rent free. And for longer than six months. Do you think her husband has been working to pay for his 7 kids?

Is this some new level of sarcasm that's gone over my head?

Yes she's still looking for her forever home. She said the house she got in Tallaght is still a form of emergency accommodation but she's one step closer to her forever home.

I guess you must be unfamiliar with the term to 'live rent free in someones head'.

It's basically the idea of a person, often someone you hate, constantly being on your mind, ever present but at little to no real cost or inconvenience to them.

Was making a joke because of how popular this woman seems to be, selling papers and generating clicks, and playing on her having said the line about the forever home.

Don't particularly care for her either, mind you, but I give her little of my time or thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Some of her writing has got very good compared to previous posts, I do believe she is getting help.

I'm convinced Bernard Sweeney from TraVision writes some of her posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

She should be in good form today. €980, tax free into the bank account for child benefit for her seven kids. Sure have another few. The economies of scale make them cheaper to maintain.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

She has always had the occasional post with near perfect English.. I'm torn between her having perfect English and putting on the txt speak probably to meet the spelling ability of her friends or the txt speak being her normal spelling and her using spell check / getting help for "important" posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,245 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Its more than obvious.

That last post compared to some of the others is night and day.

Most of her previous ones are written in half text speak, and when she uses full English she spells many words incorrectly.

The last post is more or less the complete opposite of that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,367 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I know a previous post was just copied and paste but it looked like she wrote it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement