Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 Transfers.

• 02-02-2019 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭Invincible

Son back in....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,386 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Same here, for Sterling

• And again.

Only thing stopping me from bringing in Son before this GW was the fact I’m getting rid of Richarlison but he had a DGW.

Hopefully Richarlison can match him over these two games so it won’t feel so bad.

Reckon Son will be the most transferred in player this GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,326 ✭✭✭macraignil

+1 on the Son in transfer. Hazard makes way but hope he still scores well in his last game on my team against Huddersfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm also getting Son in so if he nosedives in form in the coming weeks you'll know why. :pac:

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,910 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Ricky to Son

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Son for haz and aubem fir Aguero another minus 4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Note to self: Transfer plans for next few gameweeks
    Aguero to Auba
    Hazard to Son
    Richarlison to Jota
    Diop to Robertson

Then Maybe:
    Doherty to Jonny if i have a spare transfer and need to build more blank/DGW funds.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,603 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Probably Aubameyang for Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Sane > Son for me. Going to be huge numbers for Son this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Possibly Firmino to Aubameyang and/or Richarlison to someone who is not Richarlison

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Possibly Firmino to Aubameyang and/or Richarlison to someone who is not Richarlison

• Registered Users Posts: 4,633 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Aguero > Auba. Possibly Sterling > Son too for a -4, but wondering if it's worth the hit. Would probably bring Sterling back in GW28

I've 2 FTs and intend to use 1 to get Son on board. I'll sell either Richarlison or Hazard.

I've just enough to do a straight Richarlison to Son switch, leaving me with zero in the bank.

Alternatively I could sell Hazard for Son, leaving me with 4.1m in the bank.

What do you reckon is the best move?

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Was thinking Sane to Son before the gameweek started, think I'll stick with it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Ricky to Son
    Fraser to a cheapie to fund the above move

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Surprise surprise, Sane to Son. But I might wait a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Surprise surprise, Sane to Son. But I might wait a little.

Yeah think I'll do this too but I'll wait and see after Pogba plays as well just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,633 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Is anyone transferring out Sterling?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Haven’t got the cash for Richarlison to Son so it will most likely be Aguero to Aubameyang

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Any chance haz rises tonight? Kept him for his haul but lost .2 on him. Will be transferring to son so be good to know if he's due to rise too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Any chance haz rises tonight? Kept him for his haul but lost .2 on him. Will be transferring to son so be good to know if he's due to rise too?

There's always a chance! This one is like winning the lottery type chance though!

Right now looks like he's set for a fall in the not too distant future.

You can follow it at fplstatistics.co.uk

Used 1 of my 2 FTs to bring Son in for Richarlison. Couldn't bring myself to sell Hazard after that performance today. Don't want to have to use my other transfer as having 2 of them for GW 27 could be very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Will probably get mane for either sane or Kdb

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Huddersfield are absolutely terrible
    TERRIBLE
    I'm just posting this as a reminder for myself ahead of next week transfer/s

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

km79 wrote: »
    Huddersfield are absolutely terrible
    TERRIBLE
    I'm just posting this as a reminder for myself ahead of next week transfer/s
    Yip, I said it last week, getting the danger man for the team playing Huddersfield as much as possible is a good strategy. All the FHs around this week to get in City players but ignoring Chelsea were missing a trick. Anyone who did Auba to Aguero this GW better be able to reverse it now, Auba is captain next weekend. Other Arsenal players also a good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I'm probably in the minority here but I think I'll keep Hazard. Can afford to bench him in GW27.
    He was on fire yesterday and finally has a good striker to play off.

Sane --> Son most likely (have Aubameyang already)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,478 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Yip, I said it last week, getting the danger man for the team playing Huddersfield as much as possible is a good strategy. All the FHs around this week to get in City players but ignoring Chelsea were missing a trick. Anyone who did Auba to Aguero this GW better be able to reverse it now, Auba is captain next weekend. Other Arsenal players also a good idea.

An opponent of mine in a H2H played his FH and three of the players he got in are hazard, higuain and luiz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

thunderdog wrote: »
    Haven’t got the cash for Richarlison to Son so it will most likely be Aguero to Aubameyang

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Pete_Cavan wrote: »

Who was the danger man in Chelsea's team based on form?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Who was the danger man in Chelsea's team based on form?
    Form isn't everything. If Auba doesn't score today you could say he has one goal in five games and is in poor form so don't bring him in, there is still a good chance he gets a haul against Hud though.

Advertisement