Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free Hit Query

Options
  • 02-02-2019 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

I made a transfer prior to playing the Free Hit chip. I later played the chip, made transfers, but my team has voided the transfer that was made prior to the chip being played.

Is this how the chip is meant to work, or is it an error in the game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

That's how it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭COH

Is this how the chip is meant to work?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Can I play it the same week as BB
    Seems like a great idea
    Why has nobody thought if it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭SickBoy

km79 wrote: »
    Seems like a great idea

As far as I know you can only play one chip per game week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭COH

SickBoy wrote: »
    As far as I know you can only play one chip per game week.

Madness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

km79 wrote: »
    Seems like a great idea

Lol!

We should have a sticky for questions like this to be asked like there are in other forums. Or else just keep them in the general fpl thread maybe. There's going to be the normal influx of can I use two chips in a gw posts coming up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

jimmii wrote: »
    We should have a sticky for questions like this to be asked like there are in other forums. Or else just keep them in the general fpl thread maybe. There's going to be the normal influx of can I use two chips in a gw posts coming up soon.

Pretty sure the sticky is the rules just people don't read it

Yeah it does say do some basic research! Doubt people even read the charter let alone to part 12 of it! Newbies questions thread seems to work in other forums to take care of all these.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

I think the idea is if you've taken a -4 or a -8 and suddenly find yourself with injuries in your squad you can play the free hit instead of taking a -12 (or worse)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

The link for the FPL help section in the charter is the old one so that should be updated.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

The link for the FPL help section in the charter is the old one so that should be updated.

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Add to the sticky when Son is going to the Asian cup also

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Wait for the “if my captain doesn’t play one game of the double gameweek do I get my vice captain points for the other game “ posts
    They
    Are
    Coming

Advertisement