Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Fat brainless cnut.

Such a f*cking lowlife. Easily the biggest cnut in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    AFAIK I know he is out of prison but not "living with the family" after doing the dirt on poor old margaret

Homeless Mum Margaret Cash reveals husband John McCarthy no longer living with family in Drumcondra B&B
    John McCarthy had rejoined the family after being released from Cloverhill Prison on bail

Then again it's entirely possible he is still around just that it's an easier sell for Margaret as a 'single' mother

I think they may be "back together" now because they were together for Christmas and have been liking and commenting on each other's FB posts plus he posted some status about planning to renew their vows or something only a couple of weeks back.

Betting he'll move back in as soon as they've got their house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Just to clarify, that's €84k a year net pay... i.e. take-home pay. So you would need to be on a salary of €140,000 per year to have the same amount of take-home pay. Or €120,000 salary if you're factoring in seven children and claiming child allowance as part of your income.

You know what, she's dead right to be doing what she's doing.

Ah no come on, where is the 84k coming from?

It's gone from 51 to 84 overnight.

Getting ridiculous now in fairness lads.

There's no need to make up **** when the 51k figure is bad enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Exactly, loads of info on this thread is fake. Why do people feel the need to make things up when the truth makes her look bad enough.
    It's closer to €35k plus an unknown amount paid out to house her.

tuxy wrote: »
    Exactly, loads of info on this thread is fake. Why do people feel the need to make things up when the truth makes her look bad enough.

It's like listening to your Grandad when he's drunk ranting on, he starts off with what is probably a good point but loses the argument when he veers off into the ridiculous.

Like mine once said when talking about immigrants "they're even on the Angelus now". All we could do was piss ourselves laughing.

It's makes idiots out of everyone when people just go off into the ridiculous crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

BBFAN wrote: »
    Ah no come on, where is the 84k coming from?

It's gone from 51 to 84 overnight.

Getting ridiculous now in fairness lads.

There's no need to make up **** when the 51k figure is bad enough.

One would have to earn gross about the higher figure to leave with what cash gets.

She pays no health costs either don't forget.

That fat fcuk Connors is one Grade A tool.

He hasn't a clue.

Why can't we have a politician similar to trump that actually tells it how it actually is.

Leo blows bubbles up people's a holes just to look good.

Zapone wants to bring all the middle aged men..... I mean children back to Ireland and hug them all and oh she wanted to bring them all back with her.

If you look at these war zones there is now a huge amount of women fighting as the men have all legged it a bit like cashes husband.

Seems to be the most fertile man in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

ShaneC93 wrote: »
    I think they may be "back together" now because they were together for Christmas and have been liking and commenting on each other's FB posts plus he posted some status about planning to renew their vows or something only a couple of weeks back.

Betting he'll move back in as soon as they've got their house.

Can you post that post from FB please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

"Closer" to 35k...
    Into the hand. Net.

35k, and gaff paid for. No medical bills.
    35k just for having children, that'll just do the same, with her as a role model.

It makes a cůnt of anyone putting in an honest days work, someone working hard to provide for their families. Breaking their hole in a shıt job.

"Closer" to 35k...
    Into the hand. Net.

35k, and gaff paid for. No medical bills.
    35k just for breeding more pups, that'll just do the same, with her as a role model.

It makes a cůnt of anyone putting in an honest days work, someone working hard to provide for their families. Breaking their hole in a shıt job.

This is exactly why I'm saying we don't need to make up figures like 85k.
    Can we leave the dishonesty to people like Margaret?

• Advertisement

It's like listening to your Grandad when he's drunk ranting on, he starts off with what is probably a good point but loses the argument when he veers off into the ridiculous.

Like mine once said when talking about immigrants "they're even on the Angelus now". All we could do was piss ourselves laughing.

It's makes idiots out of everyone when people just go off into the ridiculous crap.

Who here mentioned anything as the likes of that.

Don't forget the travelers are bringing racist into this and you and everyone on here are a racist don't forget as you I'm guessing aren't a traveller unless you say otherwise.

Don't forget the travelers are bringing racist into this and you and everyone on here are a racist don't forget as you I'm guessing aren't a traveller unless you say otherwise.

Here is is a poster just pulling fake figures out of his arse and getting thanked by 20+ people
    €84,000 a year and a free house in the location she wants.

All paid for by working people.

The welfare system in this country is rotten to the core

Then another poster taking that fake number and running with it
    Just to clarify, that's €84k a year net pay... i.e. take-home pay. So you would need to be on a salary of €140,000 per year to have the same amount of take-home pay. Or €120,000 salary if you're factoring in seven children and claiming child allowance as part of your income.

You know what, she's dead right to be doing what she's doing.

These are people that think they have to make up nonsense as if the truth is not bad enough.

One would have to earn gross about the higher figure to leave with what cash gets.

The poster wasn't claiming gross, they were claiming net. So it's a lie then?

That's okay. Just want to make sure outright lies are called out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

she didnt win the porcelain dolls
    Gutted.

People have all of sudden declared she's getting 84k nett, that's obviously ridiculous in the extreme.

The poster wasn't claiming gross, they were claiming net. So it's a lie then?

That's okay. Just want to make sure outright lies are called out.

Well I didn't see the net part so I guessed they mentioned gross so it wouldn't be a huge amount away to be honest.

If I go to the doctor it's €65 and then the child and wife the same.

Imagine how many visits cash makes at zero cost to her.

I have not spread any lies at all so posters stating I have I hope you can back up your claims.

Here is is a poster just pulling fake figures out of his arse and getting thanked by 20+ people

Then another poster taking that fake number and running with it

These are people that think they have to make up nonsense as if the truth is not bad enough.

I'm not here looking for thanks but thanks for the feedback.

I haven't stated anything you say.

I didn't notice the person was saying the cash one was getting that full amount as we discussed this before she could be getting anywhere up to near that for all we know depending on doctor visits, handouts, extra payments..... Many variables to be honest but where the higher number came out before was what a worker would have to actually earn to get the lower amount as take home in the pocket pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Paulzx

Why can't we have a politician similar to trump that actually tells it how it actually is.

No thanks. We've enough politicians that make it up as they go along already

Paulzx wrote: »
    No thanks. We've enough politicians that make it up as they go along already

So you don't want an honest politician that will tell the truth....

No wonder the country is fcuked....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

85 or 34, it doesn't matter, the fact is that she and her ilk are leeches. I work 39 hours a week (they'd have me working more, but feck that). I work that many hours for €27,000. After tax (single, no dependents) that leaves me with €23,282. I had to go to the doctor twice this week for newly diagnosed Vertigo. I went to the cheapest walk-in doctor. €60 for the 2 visits. That has left me short for the next 10 days until the next pay day. But shur feck it, that's life, nothing I can do about that.

So, if we take 34k as the actual net or gross figure, she's already getting more than me and she hasn't worked a day in her life. She gets free medical care, which I don't get (I'm above the threshold apparently for the GP card, not even close for the medical card). She also gets 'free' medicine (€3.50 per prescription now? So basically free). The medication for my vertigo cost €14.

I don't care how many kids she has, I don't care that they are supposed to be excluded from this as 'they're only children', I DO care that she gets more than me without having to work just because she is able to fuck, and she is getting a free house '4lyfe' while I worked my ass off in a previous job, got a mortgage, sold it when I couldn't afford it and will be spending the next 10 years paying off the negative equity. I'm living with my parents (35) but it works for both of us, which is good, as if I had to move out I wouldn't be able to afford the car and rent. But she'll get all this for free.

She's a leech, a useless leech who has never contributed to this country. Anyone defending her or her way should be shot with pellets of their own shite for being so braindead they can't see her for what she is.

I've even stopped referring to her ethnicity, as I honestly believe at this stage, even travellers don't want anything to do with her, such is her poisonous way.

• Advertisement

85 or 34, it doesn't matter, the fact is that she and her ilk are leeches. I work 39 hours a week (they'd have me working more, but feck that). I work that many hours for €27,000. After tax (single, no dependents) that leaves me with €23,282. I had to go to the doctor twice this week for newly diagnosed Vertigo. I went to the cheapest walk-in doctor. €60 for the 2 visits. That has left me short for the next 10 days until the next pay day. But shur feck it, that's life, nothing I can do about that.

So, if we take 34k as the actual net or gross figure, she's already getting more than me and she hasn't worked a day in her life. She gets free medical care, which I don't get (I'm above the threshold apparently for the GP card, not even close for the medical card). She also gets 'free' medicine (€3.50 per prescription now? So basically free). The medication for my vertigo cost €14.

I don't care how many kids she has, I don't care that they are supposed to be excluded from this as 'they're only children', I DO care that she gets more than me without having to work just because she is able to fuck, and she is getting a free house '4lyfe' while I worked my ass off in a previous job, got a mortgage, sold it when I couldn't afford it and will be spending the next 10 years paying off the negative equity. I'm living with my parents (35) but it works for both of us, which is good, as if I had to move out I wouldn't be able to afford the car and rent. But she'll get all this for free.

She's a leech, a useless leech who has never contributed to this country. Anyone defending her or her way should be shot with pellets of their own shite for being so braindead they can't see her for what she is.

I've even stopped referring to her ethnicity, as I honestly believe at this stage, even travellers don't want anything to do with her, such is her poisonous way.

So the difference between 85k and 34k doesnt' matter but €300 euro does?

Hilarious. :D:D:D:D:D

No, I think you need you to read the post again, the whole point was that they would prefer a politician that told the truth rather than make up ****. :rolleyes:

No, I think you need you to read the post again, the whole point was that they would prefer a politician that told the truth rather than make up ****. :rolleyes:

Eh no as they attacked what I said, so you make no sense...,.. eye roll.

Eh no as they attacked what I said, so you make no sense...,.. eye roll.

You yourself said 85k or 34k, makes no difference? So I think you need to read back what makes no sense?

You yourself said 85k or 34k, makes no difference? So I think you need to read back what makes no sense?

Eh no I didn't....please stop miss quoting me and making things up.

She is on more then me I know that much.

Apologies, it was another poster. It is still being said on this thread though and people are liking that and going along with it as if it's the truth.

She may be on more than you but do you have 7 children to support? I think you've already stated you don't?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Paulzx

Ah come on!!!

Trump doesn't tell the truth. He tells his version of the truth alongside the "truth" that appeals to his base.

This doesn't make him different from any other politician. The only difference is that he uses controversy as a vote getter. He uses the fact that he's non PC as a drum to beat the liberals with.

It doesn't make him the messiah. It just makes him a larger scale version of Danny "Vegans have never done a days work" Healy Rae!!!!!

Paulzx wrote: »
    Ah come on!!!

Trump doesn't tell the truth. He tells his version of the truth alongside the "truth" that appeals to his base.

This doesn't make him different from any other politician. The only difference is that he uses controversy as a vote getter. He uses the fact that he's non PC as a drum to beat the liberals with.

It doesn't make him the messiah. It just makes him a larger scale version of Danny "Vegans have never done a days work" Healy Rae!!!!!

I didn't say all the truth but more so used him as an example for one that speaks out and isn't afraid to do so.

We need the truth and we aren't in any way shape or form getting that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

John Says that Carricmines is racist murder

https://twitter.com/johnconnors1990/status/1088122898009731072
    He is saying exactly what Goldengirl has been saying on this thread. The council are to blame. It's their fault. He does not acknowledge that this could've happened anywhere. Drunk adults + chip pan = accident waiting to happen.

Like I've said in the thread, this could've been the outcome for my family when my brother got drunk and turned on the chipper. Fortunately it was a temperature controlled fryer and my mother turned it off before a fire occurred.

This blaming of the council is ridiculous. They didn't add the extra caravan. They didn't offer weed and alcohol to the point the adults were so intoxicated they were unconscious when the fire broke out. The reports prove that the adults were too drunk to be able to deal with a fire.

There was one young 14 yr old who tried to get everyone out. That poor lad will be haunted forever. I feel for him but I imagine he will be brainwashed into believing that it was the evil council's fault. He won't be taught that getting drunk and stoned while in the care of children is irresponsible. He will be taught to hate the council and settled people because we "fail" them.

I honestly don't know how we can move forward. The obvious solution is to treat travellers like everyone else and expect them to complete the Leaving Cert and not marry before the age of 18. I don't think we have any politicians with the balls to implement this. Travellers would not be happy but in the long term it would increase their standard of living.

• Advertisement

€84,000 a year and a free house in the location she wants.

All paid for by working people.

The welfare system in this country is rotten to the core

Em, by the way, you liked this post so you fell for FAKE NEWS, hook, line and sinker. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement