Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,243 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

gerfmurphy wrote: »
    Your about 6 months early for me on this. It's a great watch and a great price glws

I am in no rush at all to sell! I won’t be listing it elsewhere so it could well still be here for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

So, just acquired a Seiko SZSC004 - Jade Sumo thanks to HDMI

I don't really have a need for two divers, the Steinhart OVM1 is gonna go.

Its from 2014, worn in rotation

Bought from TZ

Looking for €400 ( paid more more it)

Outer box is torn on one side, I have never worn the bracelet

comes on a Borealis Strap

Paypal Friend preferred, ship in Ireland €10

Sold in 2.10 minutes on TZ for full asking

Tbh, worn it very little , looking forward to a bit of colour when the Jade Sumo arrives from HDMI

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭HDMI

Sold in 2.10 minutes on TZ for full asking

Tbh, worn it very little , looking forward to a bit of colour when the Jade Sumo arrives from HDMI

It should arrive at my place sometime tomorrow.

It's a real nice watch and just having a different colour in the watch box is cool. The Sumo is probably the best value dive watch on the market and the green adds a little bit extra. Not too many reasonably priced green watches about unless they are Rolex knock offs.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭2shea

http://www.adverts.ie/15585792 first good offer takes it! Don't want to put it up on eBay .

Also check out my Invictas, I'll accept a good offer on the.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Janey only discovered the Racetimer the other day and thought it looked good GLWS

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

@thelizardking1 Like that Citizen, but love the Steinhart.

A 7750 is a nice movement, but the Steinhart treatment is lovely.

Not even going to pretend I can manage it right now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 65,057 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Couldn't help myself and pulled the trigger on the Merkur that njburke posted a picture of at Christmas. Went for the blue face one (I'm mad about blue watches) on the rubber strap. Probably swap the strap out for the bright orange Borealis I have lying about here for a mad summer look :cool:

That means my Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Green 41mm has to go. €275 for anyone in here, before I stick it onto adverts. Complete with extra links, box, papers. In excellent condition, only a bit over a year old. Small chip on the bezel between 10 and 11 o'clock

471021.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭oldsmokey

blue5000 wrote: »
    I agree the latest black dials affected prices of the earlier ones. However it made the V 1 easier to buy for some of us;) too.

I think (hope) that long term the V1 will be the one to hold on to. V1 are getting on in years too, some will need a service soon so that might be a factor too. Hard for people to buy a used one for similar money to a new one, especially if they have to factor in the cost of servicing the older one. Later ones have a more tapered bracelet too.

Mrs. blue is still wearing mine, pic is from last year when I got to borrow it for a day
    470646.jpg
    It's probably the most accurate auto I have.

Nice straight bit of ploughing there blue ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭Homer

oldsmokey wrote: »
    Nice straight bit of ploughing there blue Ÿ˜

I do like a bit of symmetry in my photos, so here is a shot I took in the field beside me being ploughed last summer :p

DJI-0090.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,006 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I have an itch that needs scratching so it’s time to move on my TAG Heuer carrera day date chronograph, fantastic watch to wear, I’m looking for €2200 for it and the watch comes with box and papers and original receipt, current replacement value is £3700.
    I’ve ordered a new strap for the new owner and that will be here in a week or two any interest just drop me a pm
    I will be listing it on adverts in a couple of weeks

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Horoaddict

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I have an itch that needs scratching so it’s time to move on my TAG Heuer carrera day date chronograph, fantastic watch to wear, I’m looking for €2200 for it and the watch comes with box and papers and original receipt, current replacement value is £3700.
    I’ve ordered a new strap for the new owner and that will be here in a week or two any interest just drop me a pm
    I will be listing it on adverts in a couple of weeks

Gorgeous watch! Have my eye on one of those towards end of 2019! GLWS

unkel wrote: »
    Couldn't help myself and pulled the trigger on the Merkur that njburke posted a picture of at Christmas. Went for the blue face one (I'm mad about blue watches) on the rubber strap. Probably swap the strap out for the bright orange Borealis I have lying about here for a mad summer look :cool:

That means my Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Green 41mm has to go. €275 for anyone in here, before I stick it onto adverts. Complete with extra links, box, papers. In excellent condition, only a bit over a year old. Small chip on the bezel between 10 and 11 o'clock

NO quoting the bleeding pics.

Ad up:

Linky

well i bit the bullet and listed the carrera on adverts, bag of spanners being offered as a swap incoming lol

https://www.adverts.ie/dress/tag-heuer-men-s-cv2a12-carrera-day-date-automatic-chronograph/17193669

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

OmegaGene wrote: »
    well i bit the bullet and listed the carrera on adverts, bag of spanners being offered as a swap incoming lol

https://www.adverts.ie/dress/tag-heuer-men-s-cv2a12-carrera-day-date-automatic-chronograph/17193669

Its a lovely watch and great photos, GLWS you will need it on Adverts.

Got my Merkur today (Seiko Tuna homage)

Lovely watch, but I ordered it in blue and they sent me a black one. They suggested I send it back for a full refund, but that's a pain in the neck

s-l1600.jpg

Looks a lot more expensive than what they are. Gets great reviews, google it. Paid USD199 for it (EUR 185) - didn't get hit for customs on this one. If anyone wants to match that or come very close, they are welcome to the watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Olivia Munns Bum

Got my Merkur today (Seiko Tuna homage)

Lovely watch, but I ordered it in blue and they sent me a black one. They suggested I send it back for a full refund, but that's a pain in the neck

s-l1600.jpg

Looks a lot more expensive than what they are. Gets great reviews, google it. Paid USD199 for it (EUR 185) - didn't get hit for customs on this one. If anyone wants to match that or come very close, they are welcome to the watch

I'm interested. PM sent.

Eoin wrote: »
    I am in no rush at all to sell! I won’t be listing it elsewhere so it could well still be here for a while.

Change of circumstances, so the Monaco is now listed on adverts (link). Good deal available for regulars.

• Advertisement

Eoin wrote: »
    Change of circumstances, so the Monaco is now listed on adverts (link). Good deal available for regulars.

I don’t mean to be rude but take some decent photos man
    What you have there is pure garbage

yes, will be doing that

Screenshot-20190201-082823.png

Still up for grabs on original unused bracelet. JDM version €450 to boards.ie members

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

2shea wrote: »
    Screenshot-20190201-082823.png

Still up for grabs on original unused bracelet. JDM version €450 to boards.ie members

Hardly a bargain at €450 when you can buy it from you on adverts for €400 ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsUitpCHgyp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lejjwz20i3za

Seiko Kenitic SUN019 absolute beast of a dive watch.

I'll do a good deal for this one here.

Any links to adverts.ie for your ads, 2shea?

https://www.adverts.ie/16282761

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Hardly a bargain at €450 when you can buy it from you on adverts for €400 ;)

Very sorry my bad, €400.

I had it at €480 what it cost me, then €450 so it's at €400 now and I won't go any lower.

Sure thing http://www.adverts.ie/16305954 I think this is serious value considering what I paid for it and what they are selling for new

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

2shea wrote: »
    Sure thing http://www.adverts.ie/16305954 I think this is serious value considering what I paid for it and what they are selling for new

You must have been driven mad with 2 kinetics trying to keep them charged. One is enough and even at that it gets an odd day on the dog's collar here:D. Are you going after something big or just having a clearout?

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Advertisement