Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CEX collector's editions question

Options
  • 21-01-2019 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm considering ordering a collector's edition from CEX and I'm wondering what the condition of the item would be like. It's only in stock online so I can't go in store to take a look. If it mentions that it includes all of the items listed, then will it? Surely it must as it would be false advertising otherwise I imagine. Has anyone ever emailed them to ask for pictures of the product? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,794 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Don't know about all the content. Any digital codes may have been used.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 SwampyJox

Yeah, I kinda figured any digital codes are fairly likely to be used. I contacted CEX support so I'll just have to wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Don't buy anything off them without seeing it first if condition is important to you.

I don’t really mind the condition of it as long as it’s passable. I was just wondering if everything listed would be included.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

you can return it to a local store if unhappy. may have to forfeit the postage you paid though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

CEX are always a gamble to buy from online. If there's a local one near you, can you return it there if it's not what you wanted/hoped for.

So I believe, yeah. I’ll give it a shot. If it’s not what I’m expecting then I can return it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,807 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I'd go to a store and see if they can bring it in for you, rather than buy it online. That way, you can see it before you buy. If they're not willing to do that, their loss.

I bit the bullet and ordered it. They seem to have very fair return policies so if all doesn't go well I can return it. Thanks for the help anyways.

Advertisement